Chapter Eighteen.

Avery

I made the right choice.

I'm laying in bed, barely awake while Finn's even breath hits the back of my neck as he's fast asleep. His arm has not left me once during the night and I'm not being dramatic when I say that this is the best night sleep I've had in I don't even know how long.

I could tell he was exhausted yesterday too. His eyes were that foggy green and there were sunken in bags trailing under them, so I'm not surprised that he's still out cold right now.

I want to do something nice for him, maybe make him some breakfast like I used too. I'll have to see what they have but that also means I have to get up, and I'm really in no rush to do that.

I turn in his arms which just makes him snuggle his face into the base of my neck. He's so fucking cute.

His body is so warm against mine and I feel like I still fit perfectly in his arms. I don't think I'll ever forget the look on his face when he saw me in his apartment, or when that small smirk formed on his lips when he realized why I was there. It made that stupid fucking dimple pop again.

Staring creepily at his face now, I'm reminded of all of the beautiful curves and crevices that line his skin. Even asleep I can see where the dimples would dig and his nostrils flare with every breath he takes. His bottom lip twitches as he dreams and his long and dark eyelashes sit on his cheeks. He's got a few blemishes spotting below his cheek bones and I know he usually gets them there when he's stressed.

I'm so grossly in love with this boy.

I lean up and softly kiss under his chin before moving to his jaw and leaving another one. He's still not budging and I don't think he will be for a little while longer, so I start to slip from his arms gently.

Once I've somehow got out of his death grip, his arm starts searching for me again even though he's still fast asleep. He's going to wake himself up if he keeps doing that.

I'm smiling to myself as I take the pillow I was using and place it where I was, making him hook his arm around it and pull it into his chest. My fucking heart.

I shake my head as I grab my phone, glasses, and then one of his sweatshirts that's on a chair in here and slip it over my head without thinking, because it's fucking cold in here, before making my way out of his room and to the kitchen. It's quiet in the apartment so I shut the door behind me so he doesn't hear me wrestling around in the kitchen to find shit to make.

There's a note on the counter, so I head over to it and pick it up in between my fingers as I read it.

Hey love birds!

Went to Kristen's this morning so don't feel the undenying urge to wait for me when deciding whatever plans you're making, because I know you guys just want to spend all your time with me and not each other.

Love you guys! See you tonight!

Jack

I don't think undenying is a word but I'll give him a pass.

I shake my head with a small smile as I put it on the island again, heading over to the fridge. Lets see what the boys have.

There's a decent amount in here and I'm sure that's because they were only away for a few days and they're going to be here for the next week or so. They have eggs and they even have bacon! Hell yeah!