Chapter III

"Damn Damn Damn......."

It goes on like that for the next 20 seconds.

I can't believe this just happened.

I can't process it.

Apparently Fidel just spilled Pepsi on my shirt and it's stained.

I don't know if to yell at him or to apologize for bumping into him.

My legs begin to shake and my lips begin to tremble. This happens to me every time I'm nervous and it's always very embarrassing, especially the lips part.

"Hey, that thing you're doing with your lips, cool as F."

Oh, how could I forget the girl with pale white skin standing close to him.

Her blonde hair is braided into cornrows, the gloss on her red lips makes it look like she just finished eating oily food.

Who knew the uniform could fit someone so perfectly? I mean Demi looks good in it but this Albino girl looks great in it.

Although she's putting on a red jacket that she leaves unbuttoned, I think the jacket is from the school. She also has a pair of black pop socks clad to her long legs, the reason is because her skirt is really short, like really skimpy.

"Okay, enough of the swearing Fidel." The Albino-ish girl snaps.

"Look, I'm really sorry this had to happen to you, it's all my fault." Fidel speaks up rubbing his temple.

His voice sounds deeper than the last time I heard him speak, he grew little strands of beards too. Fidel looks totally different, his dark skin is glowing as always, his lips still pink as ever, he might be using pink lips balm.

His height, oh, he has grown really tall, I won't be surprised if he told me he's 6ft something.

Has he been hitting the gym too?, He looks muscular.

"She doesn't speak." I hear the Albino-ish girl whisper to Fidel's ears.

I scoff, at least in my mind.

"Be nice Hannah." Fidel snaps.

Hannah, so she's Hannah. I don't quite remember her.

"Urh, what are we going to do about your shirt?" Fidel asks.

Is he seriously asking me that?, Bro, you legit spilled Pepsi on me.

"Maybe you should take off your shirt and give it to her." Hannah says sarcastically.

Haha, so funny.

Surprisingly, Fidel actually takes off his fluffy blue sweater and hands it to me.

"Here, you can wear it to cover the stain till closing hours."

Oh my God, he did not just offer me his sweater, I mean look at the sweater, it's just so fluffy and pretty.

I collect the sweater and nod my head.

"Tha-nk y-ou." I stutter.

"You are such a terrible person Fid, I've begged you several times for that sweater but you never give it to me." Hannah whines.

I ignore her and Fidel bicker, instead I put on the sweater and I have to say, it smells really nice and it's actually cozy.

I feel warm and kind of safe I guess. It covers my shirt and even my skirt, it's also very baggy.

"You look nice in it." Fidel says smiling.

Aw, how could I resist a smile from Fidel?, His dimples won't just let me.