Chapter XIX

Father Lord, I know I am a sinner so I come before you this afternoon, please have mercy on me.

I just finished writing my Math test and to be honest my head is still on fire. We wrote three subjects today, the first paper was Geography (It was sort of easy), the next one was Physics (I don't even want to talk about it) and the last one, Mathematics, it was very tough and I bet I'm not the only one that thinks that because everyone in the class excluding Teddy are whining about how tough the questions were.

I'm not going to be surprised if I fail, I pretty much wrote rubbish on the paper. Mr Jephthah will pay for this.

"This tutoring of a thing was just pointless, I didn't even learn anything." Susan whines, a girl from my class.

"Me too, it only drew me closer to Abasi, I thank God for that sha." Another girl from art class says smiling mischievously. She's so disgusting. How can she be smiling at that?, That Abasi seff na ashawo.

"Oreke, what did you learn from Fidelity?, Did you guys..." Susan pauses to wiggle her brows at me. What is she trying to say?, I and Fidel haven't had any tutoring sessions together seff.

"We know the both of you are dating." Susan adds.

"You girls better shut up and read your books, tests haven't ended!!" Teddy yells even before I can say a word. Is she jealous?

"Jealousy jealousy. Don't worry Amarachi, you're expired in Fidelity's eyes. The new package is Oreke." Susan yells back. Ah. This one hit Teddy hard. She rises from her feet and dashes towards the desk in front of Susan.

"Repeat it again, I dare you." Teddy snaps putting her hands on her waist.

"Fight!, Fight!, Fight!" Some boys in our class yell.

"It won't be a fair fight, Amarachi will obviously use her big body to push skinny Susan away." David, one of the boys in my class says and his stupid gang of boys in our class laugh. What's so funny about body shaming girls?

"I said I dare you to repeat it!" Teddy snaps slamming the desk.

"You're exp....."

"What's going on here?" A deep voice hastily interrupts Susan. Everybody in the class avert their glares towards the door where Fidel and Hannah are standing. No offence Teddy but Hannah and Fidel sort of make a cute couple, especially when the both of them are putting on the school sweater, it sort of looks like they're wearing matching outfits.

Fidel walks towards Teddy with Hannah behind him.

"Senior Fidel, it's this expired product o." Susan yells. Teddy attempts to slap Susan right in the face but Fidel hastily grabs her wrist.

"Let go off me!" Teddy snaps struggling to break free from his tight grip.

"Were you seriously going to slap her?" Fidel asks.

"Didn't you just watch her call me an expired product?, Or are you deaf?" Teddy yells.

"What happened to your mouth?, Why can't you call her an expired product too?" Fidel yells back, with a scowl on his face. Wow. I've never seen him scold her. Teddy on the hand just hisses and tries to break free from his tight grip.

"Come, I want to talk to you." Fidel mumbles. His voice is a little calmer now.

"I don't want to talk you!, Leave me alone!" Teddy yells. What is wrong with Teddy seff?

"Fid, just let her be. Maybe some other time." Hannah says rolling her eyes.

"Why don't you listen to your wife ehn?, Why don't you listen to the bruised lady?, Oh, she even wore her popsocks today." Teddy says laughing hysterically.