Chapter VI

"So what did Murewa tell you?" Teddy asks as we slowly walk out of the school compound.

It's closing hours already, I went to Demi's class to call her but her friends said she already went home(strange because she normally waits for us).

"Are you still embarrassed?, You know it's your fault because you like Amebo." Teddy says. I can't believe she just put the blame on me.

I turn to glare at her, she shrugs and blows me a kiss.

"It's not my fault, it's the fault of the person that pushed me to him, who is that person seff?" I ask.

I never got to know who actually pushed me to Murewa.

"Oh, it was Amir na, when he heard you were going to do Amebo, he wanted to do wickedness for you." Teddy says.

Oh so that Devil has the guts to do such to me, I will kill him in school tomorrow.

"So you couldn't even warn me." I snap eyeing her.

"I wanted you to learn your lesson o, and you did." Teddy says. I hiss at her, which lesson did I learn?, I will still do Amebo when I want to.

Teddy escorts me to the primary school building, I sight Bolu standing at the entrance gate with some books in his hand. I frown because I don't see anything that looks like a bag with Bolu.

"Come." I tell Teddy.

The both of us swerve past rough sweaty school students and when we finally get to Bolu, I see that I'm right, Bolu doesn't have his bag with him, only some books in his hands.

"Bolu, where's your bag na?" I snap.

Bolu's mouth begins to tremble and before I can say another thing to him, he bursts into tears. My God, I hate seeing children cry especially the ones that are related to me.

"Baby boy, what's the problem?" Teddy asks rubbing his shoulder. Honestly, I'm as confused as she is.

"Bolu, what is it and where is your bag!" I yell at him. I know I'm not supposed to yell at him but if I don't, he'll just keep crying.

"I-i, h-e...th-ey th-ey." Bolu pauses to wipe the tears off his face.

"Oya calm down and talk, if you talk your sister will buy you sweet o." Teddy says. Nice try but no.

"I left the class to go and pee and by the...the time I had come out, I only found my books on the table, somebody had taken my bag and my lunch box." Bolu says.

I can't believe this, why would someone take his bag and lunch bag, is he been bullied?

"Bolu, is someone bullying you?" I snap cracking my knuckles, I'm ready to go hard on some stupid primary school boys or girls that are bullying Bolu.

"I-i, h-e, no." He stutters and starts crying.

"Bolu!!" A tiny voice yells from behind, I turn to glare at a cute small boy rushing towards Bolu with what I recognize is Bolu's lunch box and bag.

He finally gets to us, he bends down to catch his breath and once he raises his head up, I see this striking resemblance with someone I know. Brown hair, hazel eyes, light skin.

"Good afternoon ladies." The boy says beaming. He turns to Bolu and rubs his shoulder.

"I found your lunch box and bag with Chinedu and Michael, unfortunately the bag is already damaged but I caught them before they could do anything to the lunch box." The boy says handing both of them to Bolu. Bolu's bag looks totally damaged, the zip is broken, the hand of the bag is torn, in other words the bag is useless.