Chapter 8

I climbed out of the car and I saw Eddie standing by the leaning of somewhere and I ran up to him, just like I did with Eric, and I jumped on his back. He burst out into laughter right away as I gave his cheek a kiss.

"Hey." He said and I let myself fall before he turned around and I jumped in his arms again and I right away pressed my lips onto his. He kissed me back with just as much hunger as I had with him. He put his hand on my bum and held onto it tightly, which in return made me moan. He bit my underlip as he looked into my eyes. "I have this feeling you're very happy to see me?" He said with the biggest smile ever and I laughed very loudly at that and nodded as he nodded.

"What are we doing today?"

"We're going to Valkarae." He said and I nodded looking at him. "And we're going to party."

"What?"

"Yeah." He said and my eyes widened at that.

We then climbed on the motorcycle that he had next to him and I jumped on it behind him. He drove for hours on end, it was amazing. He was amazing. At one point we had to get fuel and we had a quick burger at that place.

When he was getting fuel, I was leaning against the motorcycle. He looked at me with so much hunger. When he finished, he walked up towards me, put his hands on my face and smashed his lips onto mine. We made out for a very long time here, him grabbing my leg and pulling it up. He bit my underlip at one point and he looked into my eyes.

"Let's go babe." He whispered and I nodded as I wanted to sit on the back.

"No you sit on the front." He said and so I did. He drove the last hour, while my head was against his shoulder. I signed some things to him and he just nodded and gave me kisses every now and then, or rather he put his helmet down, making me giggle.

We arrived at the castle that was here and he smiled very widely.

"There are clothes in that room, and a wig." He said and I gasped excited. I walked in and there was a pair of black pants and a simple black t shirt. There was a jacket that I was obsessed with. I put my hair in a braid contraption and put on the brown wig and I burst out into laughter as I looked in the mirror. I walked back into the hallway and I saw that Eddie was on his phone and he saw me and the biggest smile appeared on his face.

"Can I take a picture for my brothers?"

"I don't know. Are you allowed to do that?" I asked and he laughed and nodded as I stuck out my tongue and flipped Eddie off and he laughed as he then sent it to his brothers.

"Let's go." He said slapping my bum and I laughed as I climbed onto the motorcycle behind him, getting to hold onto him tightly. It was already night. We then arrived in the city centre of Valkarae and it was insane to see how many people there were here. The view was insane. The atmosphere was perfect.

He parked the motorcycle somewhere.

"Aren't you going to get recognised?"

"No of course not. I'm wearing casual clothes and a pair of fake glasses. I've done this countless times. Let's go." He said and I cheered as I grabbed his hand and he walked with me through Valkarae and we then arrived at a pub of sorts.

"What do you want to drink babe?"

"I want alcohol, but at the same time I'm afraid I'll attack you if I do."

"That's fine, I won't drink as you know; I have to drive. Well, lets both do one drink then." He said and I laughed and nodded as he got us these cocktails and I danced to the music a bit and he was staring at me with a huge smile.