Chapter 13

About half an hour later we went to the meeting room and I looked around and I couldn't help but giggle a bit at how serious it looked. The table was with five sides, each of us having a side. I sat down and to my left was Matt and to the right was Mike, Eddie and Eric in front of me.

"So, before we start, we do have to tell you something you won't like." Matt said and I looked at him with interest. "We know you don't like the whole idea of being queenlike and not human." He said and I nodded slowly at that. "But there is one thing that is going to happen that you won't like at all, and that's after our wedding, the party, is not really a party." I frowned at that. "It is for our guests, but not for us. We have to stay seated."

"Why?" I said.

"Tradition." He said. "And that tradition we can't break. There are other traditions, very important traditions, we are going to break, after discussing it with Priestess Rebecca." He said and I nodded slowly "And that is, that you can have the intrautive device in during our honeymoon, meaning the chance you'd get pregnant is 1%." I nodded at that. "But we can't do the party stuff. It's immensely boring, but it's the case."

"I get to keep the interactive device in?" I said with a small smile and he nodded looking at me. "Ok. Then I can give in for the party thing. Can we party on our honeymoon?" I asked and he giggled.

"We'll be doing all kinds of dancing love." Mike said and I rolled my eyes at that as I took a sip of my drink. "Speaking of which, have you thought about the order?"

"The order?" I asked confused looking at them, them all staring at one another, probably realising that they had not discussed that with me, none of them did.

"The queen gets to decide in which order the nights of the honeymoon, the first nights, are." Eddie explained slowly and I nodded slowly at that. "And basically the whole honeymoon and the rest of our lives."

"Well, I think the fairest in terms of the rest of our life would be that I'd switch it up, we'd have to look at Gotar and stuff." I said pointing to him and he nodded at that. "But I want it to be equal at least for the first few years obviously."

"Good." Matt confirmed and I nodded at that. "And the honeymoon?" I looked at him and then the rest of them and I shrugged.

"I genuinely don't care about the order." I said.

"You have to make an order" Eddie stated and I nodded slowly, I thought about age, but I knew that that would hurt Eric, and I then thought about reverse age, but Matt would think that's annoying, seriously this was annoying. I then stood up and grabbed Matt's notebook and I ripped one page out. He stared at me in disbelief, but I ignored that. I split it up in four equal parts, wrote 1 though 4 on them, and then folded them. I then grabbed the bucket that was here with fruits and I took them all out.

"Babe?" Eddie said with a huge smile.

"I don't want to chose, you guys pick a number. I'm not bothered to make the choice." I said and they nodded as they all picked a number and they opened it up and they looked up at me. "And?" I said.

"I'm first." Matt said and I nodded at that as Eric stated he was second, Eddie was third and Mike was fourth.

"Sounds good?" I said with a shrug. "You guys all ok with that?"

"Yeah, that's ok." Mike said with a smile on his face and I nodded.

"Great. I have no idea what the meaning of that is."

"Nothing really, it's just Matt will be your first, but you'll have a tad more experience with Mike." Eddie said and I frowned at that.

"O, that. Yeah." I said and Matt took a sip of his drink. "Great. Anyway. Where are we going on our honeymoon? How long is our honeymoon?" I asked excited and they had a huge smile on their faces looking at me.

"We're going to be away for four weeks." Mike stated and I nodded looking at him in interest. "28 days."

"Seven nights with each of you then?" I asked and he frowned. "Well during the day I want to explore wherever we are with all of you or is that not a thing?"

"We can do that for two or three weeks yeah." Matt said and I nodded at him. "The first nights probably not."

"Why not?"

"Because you'll be exhausted love." Michael said and I shrugged at that.

"I'll deal with that when that comes, literally and figuratively." I said giggling at my own joke and my husbands all shook their heads at that. They then talked a bit about the security, well Eddie did. Matt was just observing everything which was hot on its own.

"But where are we going?"

"We're going to go the Caribbean islands." Matt said and my eyes widened in excitement and a huge smile appeared on his face. "Yeah. We're going island hopping with a boat. Do you know how to swim?"

"Yes. They gave us swimming classes, apparently that was an issue before?"

"Yeah, our mother couldn't, almost drowned twice." Eric stated and my eyes widened. They then told me even more about my security protocol.

"So, I'm allowed to do most of what I want, if I always have security around me?"

"Yes. You might think it's extra, but-."

"O no, I've seen the show made about your grandmother, I want security. Def. But I also want a tad of freedom?" I said and Matt nodded.

"Exactly. That's why we're giving you ten female guards as your personal guards throughout daily life. That way it's more like they're your friends rather than your security." Matt said and I nodded at that. "We've cleared them all."

"Sounds good." I confirmed looking at him with a huge smile. We talked about more things before it was time for dinner. We had dinner with the five of us where we laughed and talked about everything and nothing really, before I was tired and I decided to go to bed.