Chapter 14

They weren't wrong when they stated that the party was exceptionally immensely boring. I was sitting there, playing with my wedding ring a bit. The wedding ring had two bands, with different kinds of diamonds. It was perfect really. But after a while that bored me too.

"Come with me." Mike whispered in my ear and I turned my head to look at him and I frowned. "Follow me." He demanded and I nodded slowly as he stood up and he held out his hand to me and he walked with me towards the door behind us and I frowned as he walked with me through the castle a bit, before we arrived at a balcony of sorts where we could hear the music. He held out his hand and twirled me around. I giggled a bit as I leaned forward grabbing his chin with my hand and I pressed my lips onto his and he kissed me back. "Thank you." I whispered and he nodded as we then danced like total idiots for about five minutes before I put my arms around his shoulders and he put his hands on my waist and we danced a bit while talking and kissing.

"Let's get back ok? My brothers might get jealous."

"O right, yeah." I said and he giggled at that as he gave my cheek a kiss.

"You're beautiful." He whispered and I nodded looking at him as we went back and I gave Matt, Ed and Eric each a peck as I sat down.

"You ok?" Eric asked with a huge smile and I nodded looking at him. The order in sitting was Eric, Matt, Me, Mike and Eddie. This because Matt had to sit next to the international king and domestic things. Although if we were going to another country, and Matt wouldn't join, I'd sit in between Mike and Eddie, because Mike would have to sit next to Eric.

"Do you function as leader king in foreign events?" I asked Mike and Matt looked ahead with a small smile.

"Sort of yeah. I do get to make some choices." Mike confirmed. "But I'm always in contact with Matt, he follows everything through the tablet, and makes comments if he thinks something ins't right."

"Aahh ok."

'Why?"

"Just thought about our sitting positions." I said casually and he giggled a bit. "When is the first foreign trip?"

"After the honeymoon we have the summit, there are two in two years now, it's in the US, next year it's here in Locatlie."

"Why?"

"Anniversary of the war." He explained and I nodded slowly at that as I saw Carrie laughing with Christian while talking.

"Are Chris and Carrie close? Christian, sorry?" I asked and Mike nodded.

"Closer than Eddie and Eric are." He confirmed and I nodded as they were signing and I opened my eyes. "They sign like madmen indeed. They've signed ever since they were kids. Their first language basically."

"That is fucking adorable." I said and Eddie giggled at that and I smiled very widely looking at him as he winked at me.

"Lottie seems like she's having a great time?" I said as she was dancing with Oliver with a huge smile on her face and jumping up and down.

"Yes, she was very upset by the fact that we couldn't dance with her, but Oliver stated he'd dance with her all night, he's keeping his promise." Matt said in a dry tone.

"Good for him. He's better." I confirmed and Matt smiled at that a bit.

"Yeah, he's doing better." Eric confirmed and I smiled very widely as I saw different people dancing and stuff. After about an hour I was tired, so I decided to go to bed. I gave my four kings all kisses on their lips, giving several pecks. I was brought towards the castle and I went towards my room here and I fell asleep almost right away.