Chapter 129

I opened my eyes, my head being a bit heavy. My head was facing sideways and I blinked a couple of times. I then felt my belly being empty and I realised that my babies had been born, but there was a drug in my body that calmed me down, that made sure that I couldn't freak out, or at least I didn't give a fuck right now. Well, I wanted to see my babies, I wanted to hold them, see what kind of babies I had, but I didn't have the energy to sit up and demand them right now.

I saw more clearer with every blink and I then realised someone was holding my hand and I looked in that direction and for one second, I felt my heart breaking into a billion pieces, before I saw his beard. I let go of his hand as he was talking to me, but I couldn't hear it right now. I put my hand in his beard and tugged on it as hard as I could and he frowned at that; but I then realised it was really Eric.

"I'm Eric." I heard his voice say now and I started to process more sounds. "Hey sweetie. How are you feeling?" He said as he kissed my hand and I stared at his face, and those eyes; those eyes that showed so much love and so much appreciation, so much; it was, he was. I felt tears in my eyes as I looked at him. He would; this news of Eddie, it would break him in the same way that it would break me. He would- I couldn't. Not now. Not now. I didn't have the energy to fight it right now, to fight Eddie, to confront him. I didn't have the energy.

"Babies?" I whispered to him and he showed me a small smile and he nodded.

"Lets wait until the majority fo the drugs are out of your system ok? That's two more minutes. Can you wait two minutes?" Eric said and I stared at him as I held onto his hand as tightly as possible as I looked at him.

"Eric?" I breathed to him and he nodded looking at me. "You're Eric?"

"I'm Eric." He confirmed. "Eddie and Matt are here too though. They're on your other side." I didn't look in that direction though. "That way." He said pointing in that direction, but I keep looking at him and for some reason, I got reminded of what Naomi said about Eric. Eric was the only stable part of my life, the only one that hadn't broken my heart into a thousand pieces with his actions. Matt had choked me when things got too rough, he broke a part of my body, a part of me, that I never would get back. Eddie, he ruined me mentally with all his actions, I couldn't even think of everything he'd done to me. But Eric? Eric stayed with me through good and bad. I remember him telling me he was the only normal one with Mike, and it was true. He was the only one that loved me. Or was he in on it too? Did he know about Eddie and Kim? Did he know that- no he wouldn't do that to me. He couldn't lie to me, right? That would be bad. Because he knew if I ever found out that he knew, that Matt would break him the same way he did me.

I could use some of my energy to look at Matt and Eddie, but I just wanted to look at Eric, and his perfect face for a little while longer. "There." Eric stated again, pointing towards my side, but I didn't look in that direction, I looked at him with a small smile and he stared back at me and I could see some panic in his eyes, as if he didn't understand why I wouldn't want to look at Matt and Eddie, why he would be enough for me to look at. But he was enough, he was perfection.

"I love you." I whispered softly and he nodded looking at me.

"I love you too sweetie." He said and he looked towards the direction of Matt and Eddie and there was clear panic in his eyes, as if he didn't understand. I closed my eyes for a couple of seconds before opening them again and I then rolled onto my back and I looked at the ceiling.

"Why am I- what is going on?" I whined a bit as I still held onto Eric's beard, not wanting to let go and he leaned forward a bit, I could hear a chuckle coming from Eddie's mouth. Fuck him.

"You gave birth to three babies." Matt said calmly as he grabbed my other hand and I held onto him tightly as well. He was going to flip shit when he found out, or he was going to be quiet, I had no idea. "We had to do an emergency C section because you were bleeding and we gave you some sedative and pain medications because you were in a lot of pain."