Chapter 96

I walked back and some people were already leaving. I walked up towards Matt and he turned his head sideways, and did a double take, before a smile appeared on his face. I stood next to Matt and he was leaning against the seated table now and I went and stood in between his legs, my back against his chest. He put his arms around me and gave my shoulder a couple of kisses, while I listened to someone talking to Matt for what felt like forever, but I listened, as Matt and I rubbed each others arms a bit. I could feel his dick responding to me standing like this, but I wasn't bothered by it. I wasn't bothered with Matt's dick at all. After a while that person left and I turned my head sideways and looked into Matthew's perfect eyes.

"How are you?" He asked and I nodded as I gave him two pecks before I turned around and I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist and just held onto me tightly, rubbing my back.

"I'm tired." I whispered. "I'm thinking of going to bed. Is that ok?" I asked as I leaned back a bit and he put some of my hair behind my shoulders before putting his arms over my shoulders.

"Of course." He said and I nodded as I gave him a couple of pecks before I let go of him, him lingering on holding my hand. I walked up towards Eric whom was talking to Eddie and he turned his head sideways for a second.

"I'm going back home, I'll be at Matt's tonight. That ok?" I said to Eric and Eric nodded looking at me as I gave him two long pecks. "See you tomorrow." I said with a small smile and he nodded looking at me and I looked at Eddie. "See you tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?" Eddie asked confused as Eric rubbed my back.

"The meeting. I'm going to be there."

"O, of course. Yes of course." Eddie said and I smiled looking at him and I gave him a nod before I walked past Naomi and Oliver whom were smiling looking at one another.

"See you guys tomorrow. I'm exhausted" I said to them and they nodded as they both hugged me. I went towards the cars that were waiting there, after informing the security that I'd be leaving. There was a car there waiting for me and as I drove home, I felt tears appear in my eyes, but at the same time I felt a happiness course through my body as I thought about Eddie.

When I arrived at the castle, I climbed out of the car and I went towards Matt's place. I took off my dress and put it in the chute before I grabbed a shirt of his and a pair of his underwear. I put a braid in my hair and I took off my make up.

This took about ten minutes, but that wasn't that bad. I then put some lotions on my face and I stared at myself, I looked like shit to be honest.

When I was finished, I went towards Matt's bed and I couldn't help but smile at the scent, I loved just the smell of Matt. I put the covers around me, grabbed Matt's pillow and I slowly fell asleep.

I got woken up some time later because someone was trying to take my Matt pillow and I frowned at that a bit.

"It's me, me amore." Matt whispered softly against my ear and I smiled right away at that as I let go of the pillow, he grabbed it, and I turned around and wrapped my arms around him right away, holding onto him and never wanting to let go. "Sorry for waking you."

"Mmm." I moaned as I kissed his chest and he chuckled at that a tad. "You smell good." I whispered and he gave the top of my head a kiss. "You smell like you."

"I do smell like myself." He confirmed and I smiled at that a bit as he put his arm around me, and the other above my head now, so whenever I wanted to, I could put my head there, but currently my head was against his comfortable chest. His hand went under my shirt- well it was technically his shirt, but I was wearing it. He made shapes on my back and I let out a deep breath as it just felt so good. He felt so good.