Chapter 70

"So you're joining me?" Naomi asked excited and I stared at her with a small smile and I nodded looking at her as I was looking through all my clothes. "Good. We're leaving soon."

"I know." I confirmed looking at her and she smiled as she walked away.

It had been a month since the festival; and I knew that Naomi was so fucking excited to see Oliver again. The two of them were calling multiple times a day and texting and shit. It was adorable to see how obsessed she was with him, and it seemed to be mutual.

We flew away around six in the evening, and apparently we were going to have dinner with all the Kings and Queens; them all having arrived already. We knew that; because we had seen them come into the country on TV. Naomi right away sighed an intense sigh when she saw Oliver, which made me smile widely.

I walked towards the helicopter and I froze for a second as I saw Eli standing there. He was leaning against the helicopter and he was on his phone.

"Are all the guys from the royal family hot or?" She said towards Eli, but Eli obviously didn't hear it. I stamped on the floor and he looked up and he looked at me and a huge smile appeared on his face.

"Sorry for stomping on the floor, that's rude of me." I signed towards Eli and Eli looked at me with a huge smile on his face.

"That's fine. Is this Naomi?"

"Yes. She doesn't sign. She just asked you if all guys from the royal family are hot?" I signed while speaking at the same time.

"Yes." He signed and nodded and she laughed at that. "Let's go. They're all intensely impatient." He added and I laughed at that.

He seemed familiar really. As if he was a safe space for me. But, if my memory was correct, we did talk a lot before I had been taken. I climbed into the back, so that Naomi could sit in the front. I put the headphones on and I looked out as we got up in the air and suddenly there was a chill in my body. The doors were open of this helicopter, and it made me remember something.

"Can the doors close?" I said softly in the headphones, before I realised that I couldn't- that he couldn't- he couldn't hear. I looked at Naomi whom turned her head towards me. "In front of you, button, with a door on it. Please close it." I said in the headphones and she pointed towards a button and I looked at it and nodded and she pressed on it and the doors closed. I saw Elli turning his head towards me and he saw my panic and he nodded at that as he then went a bit less rough.

After an hour we were at the landing strip of the castle. I climbed out of the helicopter the moment it was safe and I puked my guts out.

I didn't even see Finn walking up, but I didn't care about that right now.

"He has a copy? Seriously, what is it with twins in this family?"

"He can hear you." Finn said with a smirk in his voice and I looked up at him and I smiled as I saw that he signed what she had said and Eli smiled.

"Does she always puke after a helicopter ride."

"Not that I know of, and I was basically her personal pilot. I'm Finn. Your boyfriends second in command. That's Eli, my twin brother, he's the second in command for King Lucas." He said with a huge smile and sh enodded as Finn handed me his hankerchief. "I'm partly deaf, but you don't have to yell, I can read lips." He said and I smiled at that.

"Why?" She said.

"Why I can read lips?"

"Why are you deaf?"

"It's a family thing. My mother had it and we got it from her. It's fine though. You ok dove?" He said towards me and I nodded as he held out his hand and I grabbed it and he pulled me up.