Chapter 54

We were sitting in the meeting room, well the new meeting room. Because the old one had been ruined by me, before my papa had stopped me. I was sitting at the head with Eddie and Eric next to me. Their nails were still red from all the blood, and parts of their skin were still red. It was nothing compared to Oliver, Danny, Lucas and Papa though. Danny's hair had actually gotten a red glow now and she liked it. She loved it.

My sisters were here, my brothers were here, my parents were here, my aunts were here. The generals were here. Eli and Finn were here. I was listening to them discussing what they could do, but it was all too soft for me.

"We want public opinion right?" Someone said after a while and I blinked. Finally someone said something that interested me. I looked away from where I was staring at and I looked at Oliver. In the past week he had stepped up, he had really stepped up while Danny and I lost ourselves.

"What?" Eric stated and I let out a small breath; seriously, how idiotic were they?

"We want public opinion. We have no allies anymore. We have nothing." Oliver said. "Apart from the power to do anything we want. We're Locatlie. We keep forgetting that we're Locatlie!" Oliver said and I stared at him and he was looking at Eddie with a bit of fury. "Make the video of his killing public. They don't know what happened. Make the video of his killing public and the world will know what they did to us, to him- to her." He said, not daring to look at me. "If we do that, then the public will be appalled by their leaders."

"We don't want them to be appalled. We want revenge though Oliver." Lucas said and Oliver nodded looking at me.

It was silent for a bit, before Danny opened her mouth, before Danny kicked the ball towards us, gave us the idea that would change the fucking world. 

Thanks to Danny everything would change.

She, like me,  hadn't spoken in the past week. 

She had just woken up from a 16 hour nap.

"Lucas is right. This can't be your legacy." Danny said looking at the three of us now. There was a fury in her, a fury that I had never before seen in my life.

It scared me.

She scared me.

She petrified me.

"We will not allow Mike and her death to go in vein. They killed two of ours. Let's kill two billion of theirs."

"What?" Mum said looking at Danny in shock. Mom had barely spoken, but now she was appalled . "No-." But Danny didn't let her finish.

"He had an Indian accent. Let's make sure that he loses his family, his country, his home." Danny said her hands shaking. "We send our planes there, and bomb the shit out of that country. Make it disappear from the map. Get our revenge for what they did to our family."

"Danny." Eric said shaking his head.

"THEY HAVE YOUR WIFE." She screamed slamming her hands on the table. "All you three have done is cut off their money and ground their planes. They took your wife and they took your fucking brother and you want to think about peaceful resolutions?" She said and she shook her head. "Grandpapa would be fucking ashamed of you three. Ashamed!" She yelled at us and she shook her head. "You three can't be fucking kings, do what needs to be fucking done! Show them who we ARE!" She said and I looked at her and she was right. "He said burn it to the ground. He literally said 'burn it to the fucking ground'!"

"You're not in the position to be saying things like this." Father stated. "And second of all, we can't bomb India, they were one of our biggest allies during the war of hearts."

"Allies? We don't have allies father!" Danny said. "It's us against them. They should belong to us. They should be fucking begging us for mercy."

I looked up at her now and I let those words sink in, before suddenly an idea appeared in my head and I put my hands in front of my mouth, and everyone stared at that. They knew me well enough to know that I was gathering my thoughts before I would speak. Everyone was silent. Everyone was observing me, while I took everything in that Danny had said, before I made my judgement. Before I changed the world.

"She's right. You're right." I said calmly, and everyone stared at me in shock now, first of all that I spoke and that, second of all, I agreed with what Danny was saying.

"Matt." Eddie said.

"He said burn it to the fucking ground. We are going to make the world fucking bleed until they're begging us for mercy, before we slit their necks and extinguish the fires with their blood." I said calmly staring ahead. "We will get her back one day, and when we do, they are ours." I said looking straight into fathers eyes and his eyes widened. "All of them. They either will give their leadership and freedom up or we obligate them. We will bomb an entire nation as an example. We have no more allies. India will do." I said calmly as I looked at the general now. "Publish the video of his murder. Bring out that their actions not only killed my brother, but also my sister." I said and Danny's eyes widened as she looked at me. "And then have a countdown until the bombs hit India."

"Matt."

"No." I said looking at my father now. "It's done. They're done. They either give our wife back, or we'll send five daily bombs around the world. Every day that I don't have her back, is a day that the world will bleed." I looked at the general. "Danny is right. They laugh at us." I said looking at Eddie and Eric. "The whole world can see that we're not Biologically King Trevor's, they think that we're too soft. That we're all bark, but no bite. We'll show them who we really are. They don't fuck with my family. Fuck with my family? You're done." My fathers all had tears in their eyes, staring at me in awe, Eli and Finn both had the biggest smiles ever on their faces. Danny looked at me and there was pride in her eyes, something that soothed me. Something that made me proud to be her bother. Proud to be King of this country. Proud to be alive.

"Get the planes ready. Danny, Oliver and Trevor- Lucas will help you with the countries and the cities. Not more than 5 million deaths a day, after India of course." I said and they gulped looking at me.

"What about us?" Eric said.

"Get creative." I said and I stood up now and I put my hand through my hair. "Now if you don't mind, I'm going to go blow off some steam." I walked out of the room and went towards the circle of hell.

They would all fucking pay.