Chapter 71

I walked into the main area and I heard Olivia talking enthusiastically about Naomi, something that made me smile. Christian walked past me and went and sat on the chair next to Olivia and gave her a kiss on the top of her head while on the way down. I looked at the two of them for a second with a small smile, leaning against the pillar, to observe first. They didn't see me just yet, well not right now. I saw Matthew, Eddie and Eric all staring at their mother with a small smile, but there were nerves spread all over their faces. I saw Willow and Leila both having huge smiles on their faces. Christopher, Leila's boyfriend was staring at her with so much love. I then saw Danny and she was staring ahead a bit bored, something that made me smile even wider. It was so like her. Then, I saw Lucas and he was looking straight at me, me taking a sharp breath at his intensity. There was a small smile on his face and I gave him a small smile back before I looked next to him, where his boyfriend Mateo was sitting and he had a huge smile on his face.

"Im sorry love, I just. Our babies are getting so big and it's weird for me." Olivia said. "She is stunning though."

"She was a very beautiful woman." Daniel confirmed and I smiled at that. I then looked around the table again, and my blue eyes met Matt's brown and the tension he had had in his body had disappeared as he was staring at me.

"Where are they now?" Eddie said and I then pushed myself off of the pillar.

"Probably in the first best room they can find and catching up for a bit." I said as I walked towards the table and everyone stopped their muttering and turned their heads towards me. "I would very much appreciate it if people don't look at me like I'm a zoo animal. I'm already immensely tense, my anxiety is intensely high and it would only make me more uncomfortable. This does not mean that you keep glaring at them." I said, looking at Matt whom was already glaring at his siblings and I took a deep breath. "I don't want to catch up on how I am right now, as I first have to grasp that I'm here, if that's ok with everyone?"

"That is totally understandable and acceptable." Luther said, but I didn't look at him. I couldn't look at him. I went and sat down on my chair and I frowned for a second as I saw Eric sitting on the chair that used to be Mike's and I looked at the chair that used to be Eric's and it was empty.

"Oliver sits here now. Naomi next to him." Eric said carefully as the others all started to talk as if I hadn't just walked in.

"O. right. Of course." I said and I took a sip of my drink and I looked at Eric and he gave me a comforting smile.

The door then opened again and I turned my head and Oliver and Naomi walked in and Naomi's cheeks were red. Everyone was looking at Naomi though, something that I could see was making her nervous.

"That was fast brother." Eddie then said, seeing the same thing as I was. Oliver pointed towards the chair next to Eddie, as if to say that she had to sit there; because I could understand that sitting next to Danny would be nerve-racking; she at least sort of knew Eddie.

"We didn't fuck and stop being weird." Oliver said with a huge smile on his face and I couldn't help btus smile. "Everyone, this is Naomi, Naomi, this is everyone. She already knows your names. Please don't be weird." He said and I smiled very widely looking at him.

"She is hot." Danny then said and Oliver sighed looking sideways at Danny.

"What part of 'don't be weird' didn't-."

"I think she is hot too, even though I'm not into women. She is hot." Lucas said and I smiled very widely as Naomi was staring at everyone for a second, taking everyone in, before a switch in her went off.

"Well, I kind of have to be hot. I mean the amount- this is just unfair." She said looking around. "Seriously. Totally unfair. You were right Kit."

"I know right." I confirmed looking at her with a small smile. "It's just inhumane how attractive everyone is here. Annoying really."

"Totally annoying." Naomi confirmed and I smiled as everyone started to talk about different things for a very long time, before we finished dinner and suddenly it was 10. I was tired and close to crashing.

"Do you want to go to bed? We've got a room in the family wing for you." Matt said and I looked at him as tears were already in my eyes.

"Yes please. Which room?"

"1."

"Good. Thank you." I said and he nodded as I stood up and Naomi was talking with Willow about something now, both of them having huge smiles on their faces. Naomi looked sideways for a second and gave me a nod, before continuing her talk and I smiled as I looked at her.

This was good though.

This was a good start and not too intense.

It made me breathe normally again.

A.N

Hi everyone! I'm sorry that I haven't been posting a lot. I've been in bed for the majority of the time on pretty hardcore painkillers. I'm trying my best to post as much as I can whenever i'm awake. I really apologize!

I'm also working on the next story currently, which will take a while, but i'm very excited about everything! :)