Chapter 104

It was the second day that Matt and I were here 'alone'. The others were on the yacht and we had seen video's of them being drunk and dancing and crap in the group chat, which delighted me a lot. Matt and I spend yesterday swimming a bit, and just chilling. Today he had taken me on a beautiful hike and we were currently on his private deck, both deciding to wear some fancy as fuck outfit and we were enjoying dinner.

"What?" I said as he was staring at me with those darned brown eyes.

"I just fucking love you." He sighed looking at me and I laughed looking at him and he continued chewing, but didn't laugh. "I'm serious. I never knew- I just, every single day, I fall in love with you more and more." I took a sip of my drink as I looked at him and I felt my cheeks blushing.

We talked and talked for the whole night basically and I then decided I wanted to swim to the shore, which was a long swim and I jumped in and Matt swam after me, and I screamed of laughter while swimming.

When I arrived at the shore, Matt was waiting for me, as he had beat me and I climbed out and I laughed as I walked up to him and I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him and he kissed me back and we made out for a very long time before he let go of my lips. It was a sensual kiss this, it wasn't the hunger driven one of nights before.

I turned around and saw the moon and the stars and Matt put his arms around me from the back, around my chest, and I put my hands on his arms and he kissed my neck. I stared at the view and I let out a couple of deep breaths.

"Where is your mind at?" Matt asked as he was staring at the moon.

"Do you think he'll ever get back to me?" I said staring at the moon. "I will one day be reunited with Mike, in the next Realm." I said as Matt rubbed my shoulder with his thumb. "But, do you think Eddie will ever return to me?" I said and I looked sideways at him and he was staring at the moon nodding slowly. The nod wasn't an answer to my question, no, it was him thinking about my question.

"I'm going to be honest with you, because you deserve that, I'm not sure about it me amore." He said looking at the moon and I stared at his face and I turned around to grab both of his hands and he looked at me and I nudged to walk back and he nodded as he walked back, holding onto each others hands.

"Why not?" I breathed looking at him.

"Because, he's in another mind set right now, and I think that-." He took a deep breath. "The two of you didn't get along in the first couple of dates, he hated you. He always denied that, but he hated you."He said and I looked at him for a second. "He thought you were way too competitive, and way too confident for his liking. He thought you were attractive, so you obviously went through, and he was interested in you as a person, but he didn't like you. It wasn't until I think the one on one dates that he really liked you." He said and I nodded. "And we can't force the two of you to have a one on one date, nor do I think you should do that, but he doesn't know the real you and even if you are the real you, he isn't working on trying to find his wife, he's trying to find himself and I just." He sighed looking at me and I stared back at him in interest. "I might be wrong, he might one day wake up and realise he's an idiot and he'll grovel his way back to you. He might one day wake up and think, you know what, I want to get to know the person that my two brothers whom are the least similar fell in love with. But I don't know. I can't say he will 'get back' so to speak." He said and I nodded. "All I do know is, is that if it was Mike in that situation, that I would've beat his ass into next Thursday for pulling the shit he is pulling on you."

"Why don't you with Eddie?"

"First of all, and the smallest reason, he'll beat me into next Sunday." He said and I chuckled at that and he smiled looking at me. "And secondly, Eric and I talked about it and he said he wanted to do it, and that I should butt out and I agreed only because I felt like if situations were reversed, and if Mike or I were in that situation, that I'd want to fix Mike, and Mike would want to fix me."