Chapter 23

I was staring in the mirror looking at myself. I looked like a Queen. I looked regal and yet- normal. I loved that I looked normal. I loved that I was in sort of casual wear and yet still not casual. It was perfect. Olivia, the design team and I had carefully and thoughtfully thought about what I was going to wear. It had to give a message to the rest of the world. The right message.

I was wearing a pair of military styled pants and on top of that a black t shirt. My hair was in two messy inverted braids. I looked serious and yet still playful. On top of that I was wearing a bomber jacket. I loved my outfit. It was just what I wanted. It was me.

I walked out of the dressing area; we were currently in Yordan, or near Yordan, since the military base was there and we were going to do something fun this afternoon/night for the interview. I couldn't wait for it. I walked through the place before I arrived at the interview area. I saw that my kings were already there along with the interviewer. The interviewer looked at me before doing a double take. I walked up onto the stage area and Eddie was the first one to notice me. He checked out my outfit and he readjusted the way he was seated. I smiled at that as I looked at Matt whom was now following my every move with that king intensity that royally turned me on. Mike and Eric were both being talked to by the producers, but they weren't listening; they were looking at me. A producer walked up to me and bowed.

"You may adress." I said dryly and she stood up straight. The interviewers weren't actually from Locatlie, they were from England, which was exciting. They had paid a shit ton of money for this person to have the exclusive. I mean, it was going to be aired all around the world, but still.

"Good morning my Queen. We would like you to be seated in between King Matthew-" She said, saying his name in a whisper, making my heart flutter. Good. Fear the shit out of him. "And King Michael. If that is ok with you?"

"Of course. I do love them." I said casually and she smiled a bit nervously and nodded. I walked towards the kings and I walked past Eddie and Eric, whom were going to sit opposite of me and the M's. I gave them both a quick peck and Eddie squeezed my bum and Eric tapped it as I walked away. I rolled my eyes and Mike had a small smile on his face as he looked at me, while Matt was still staring at me with that King look. I never understood how they were all still intensely obsessed with me after a year, they couldn't get enough. But then again, I never got enough of them. They were the fucking air that I breathed.

"Goose situation whole time or?" I asked; for the billionth fucking time in the past week. I sat down and my team adjusted my hair a bit. Matt put his hand on my leg and I put my hand on his arm.

"Yeah probably. Not sure. He'll decide. " Mike replied and I nodded as they then walked away and I let out a small breath as I saw that there was a table next to each of us, or rather a sort of leaning between our places on the couches. It were like three chairs connected to one another. I grabbed the bottle of water with the straw and I took a sip as I put my hand in Mike's hair for a second, adjusting it. He looked at me with a small smile.

"You look beautiful." He whispered to me. "Where are our pecks?" He added and I smiled as I leaned forward and gave him a peck.

"Would he want one right now?" I asked and Matt squeezed my leg as if to say yes and I smiled as I turned my head and he turned his head and I gave him a quick peck and he gave me a wink. They then put the mics on us, although Eddie stood up the moment it was time for my mic and he grabbed it and put it on me and I stared at him with a small smile.

"Possesive much?" I said with a huge smile on my face and he smiled back at me.

"Always." He whispered as I went and sat down again and I crossed my legs over one another, leaning towards Matt, while my hand was on Mike's arm.