Chapter 24

For today we were going to run an obstacle course of sort for the interview, which ws going to be fun and immensely competitive. I was standing in the field with a pair of yoga pants and a shirt. I had two braids in my hair, it being kept from my face. My hubbies were all wearing their casual military stuff and the camera's were here. Lucas was here and he explained the course to the people; it was an intense course.

"Don't you four dare take it slow for me ok?" I demanded to them and they nodded looking at me.

The start sign then went; and it was first a 400 meter run before we had to climb a single rope. I reached the rope first and I started to climb up. I looked sideways and Mike and Eric reached it second and they started to climb the rope. Eddie then arrived. I turned my head and I saw that Matt was walking up and I frowned at that.

"Me amore?" I said but he held up his finger with that mischievous smile before he went towards the rope and he climbed it within two seconds and Eddie, Eric and Mike sighed. I was distracted by that though and I fell down, Matt catching me and he laughed as he put his legs around his waist now and he climbed up the rope again, with me in his arms. Eric, Eddie and Mike then finished and went down just as we reached the top.

"Show off." Mike said and I laughed at that as I gave Matt a kiss as we reached the bottom. He gave my bum a tap and I started to run; it being a 500 meter sprint. Lucas easily running beside us and I laughed as it was a shooting thing. I grabbed the gun, shot, and dropped it before the bullet even hit the bullseye. I saw that it hit and I heard Eddie laughing at that and I couldn't help but laugh either as it was now time for the 2 mile run and I started to run and I went fast, wanting to get a head start for the rest. I turned my head and I saw that the four of them were coming now and I screamed in excitement as I continued to run. After a while I was getting a tad tired and I felt someone grab me and I squealed as Mike put me on his back as he continued to run.

"Show off." I muttered and he laughed at that; he really was the fastest. We arrived at a wall climb thing now and he climbed over the first thing, with me still on his back, before he placed me on the floor, gave the top of my head a kiss.

"Eyes on the prize." He said with a wink and I laughed at that and he continued to climb and I was a tad slower. Eddie and Matt passed by easily. While Eric walked up to me and he helped me with the largest of the walls and I laughed as I gave him a kiss as we then continued to run, before we had to go through the mud.

"I'll see you later, gotta catch them." He said giving me a peck afterwards.

"Thanks sweetie." I said and he nodded as I continued to run and I was a tad tired, but this was fun. I then arrived at an area, and the four of them were still there.

"What the fuck?" I said as Lucas told me it was the puzzle with the laser thing; and if they were hit, you'd have to wait a minute cause you were 'dead'. I laughed and nodded as I stayed on the sidelines and observed the lasers for a bit and looked at the puzzle. I then went in and I solved the puzzle in thirty seconds. I burst out into laughter as Eric swore as he was hit again.

"I'm amazing!" I said excited and Matt looked up and smiled very widely as I continued to run and I then arrived at a place where i'd have to swim for about a kilometre and I dove in and I swam and after aw hill I felt splashing and I looked up and I saw that it was all of them and I laughed at that as I continued to swim.

"You've got this love!" I heard Mike state and I laughed at that and nodded as I continued to swim. I then got out and I had to change; but Eddie stayed behind and held the towel for me as I changed and I gave his chest a kiss and he smiled.

"Go ahead."

"But you-"

"O I'm going to beat them. It's the gun assembly part next." He said and I chuckled and nodded as I ran and I saw that the three of them were having difficulty.

"Why is Ed good in this part?" Lucas asked as I was looking at it.

"Because he's a fucking annoying prick." Eric said and I laughed at that as Eddie arrived and he easily did it in thirty seconds. He then walked up to me and he did it for me.

"Hey!" Mike said and I laughed at that as Eddie and I then ran away and I burst out into full laughter as we had to continue running.

"They're coming." I laughed as Eddie and I were running together; well he was jogging, I was running. "Mike is so fucking fast." I laughed.

"Annoying git he is." Eddie said and I laughed very loudly as I gave his bum a tap.

"You can go ahead babe." I said and he grabbed my face and gave me a big kiss and I smiled as he then sped up. We were almost done.

Eddie and Matt passed me about thirty seconds after Mike did and I laughed at that as I then arrived at the next part. I took a huge gulp of water from Lucas though.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Knife throwing." Lucas said with a wicked grin. "Moving objects. They're all sort of failing. You have to hit twenty things. They've all got around the ten now."

"Great. thanks." I said and I walked up as I was chewing.

"O lord." Matt said and the four of them stopped what they were doing and I grabbed the knives and while I was chewing, I easily hit 20 things, right after one another and they were all staring at me shaking their heads. I then decided to be helpful. I walked past them and hit five for them each and gave them a kiss on the cheek.

"See you guys at the finish line. Love you so much." I said blowing kisses and they laughed as they continued while I kept running but I was exhausted. Lucas laughed as he was jogging with me a bit while I arrived at the finish line and I fell to the floor. "How did I win this? Did they hold back?"

"Sort of." Lucas said and I shook my head. "They were competitive with one another, but they made a promise that they'd let you win. They were talking for a full ten minutes before starting on the throwing thing. Same with whenever you had to catch up."

"Annoying shits." I said and I sat up as I saw that Mike and Matt were racing and I laughed very loudly at that as Matt just beat Mike and they pushed one another. Mike went and sat down exhausted, but Matt didn't. Of course he didn't. Eric and Eddie then walked to the finish line together and did rock paper scissors making me laugh. Eric won and Eric passed the finish line and I laughed very loudly as Eddie winked at me.

"Ok. A new game." I said casually. "This didn't count."

'What?" The four of them said at the same time.

"This time I won't join along. Lucas and I will wait here. Do it again." I said and they stared at one another. "Go!" I said pointing and they looked at one another before they started to run, all passing me with a peck and I laughed as Lucas and I were chilling there and talking.

At the end it was close; all four of them were running up to the finish line and I burst out into laughter as Eric fell to the floor on top of me, his hands next to my face and he pressed his lips onto mine.

"Who won?"

"I don't know-."

"I'm not doing that again." Mike stated as he was seated.

"Why not?" Eddie said.

"Yeah, piece of cake." Matt said and they high fived and I laughed.

"Well you two do it for the victory then, we'll wait." Mike said; and he didn't have to say that twice. It was dark, but Eddie and Matt went again and I laughed at that as I cuddled up to Eric and I almost fell asleep. But I got half woken up by Matt and Eddie sprinting to the finish together and pushing one another; before Eddie arrived at the finish line.

"Fine." Matt said. "I get her tomorrow night then. Have fun with her, she's exhausted."

"Great to know you guys see me as an object."

"A hot object." Eddie said leaning down and giving me loads of kisses and I laughed at that, before he bend down.

"Aren't you exhausted?" I said and he laughed.

"For you? Never." He joked and I laughed as he threw me over his shoulder and he walked away with me.

My crazy fucking idiot.