Chapter 102

Hey everyone! Quick authors note. I am posting two chapters today. So, don't forget to read chapter 101! 

I tried to not think about the wedding of Oliver and Naomi. Not because it wasn't beautiful; Naomi looked fucking stunning, Naomi was a world favourite in terms of beauty and attitude. And Oliver, well he always looked stunning. That wasn't it. No. There was nothing wrong with that. The thing that made it absolutely fucking heartbreaking for me to think about that day, was the fact that I caught Eddie fucking some other girl in the bathroom. Not only was the whole 'fucking' aspect slightly traumatic for me, the fact that Eddie was fucking some random girl on the wedding of his brother- it was just. I- it just didn't make sense.

Time went by so fucking quickly, but at the same time it felt like life was going so slow. It was weird, each day felt like forever, but before I knew it, it was June and it was time for the 'annual' trip to a sunny destination. It was a thing that Matthew had decided needed to happen, which meant that all the kings and the queens around the world, were coming along with the new 'second in command'. I was excited about this, because that meant I could hang out with Naomi again, after I had not seen her for two fucking months.

The only down side to this was that I was going to see Eddie again. In the past two months I hadn't spoken to Eddie, nor did I want to hear any more about him from Eric. I- he had broken my heart and I was done with him. I didn't want to waste my time thinking about him anymore, even if that was easier said than done.

I decided what I wanted to do instead, is really focus on the two husbands that did love me, that did care for me; Eric and Matthew. I spend all the time they could give me, with them. We had a lot of romantic dates, and we were really getting closer. But I couldn't physically give myself just yet. I did have steamy make out sessions, and at one point a basically naked make out session with both of them. But I didn't do any more than that. Matthew once sucked and bit my tits, but apart from that, nothing really special happened. I couldn't handle it yet and they were intensely respectful about that.

I was falling for them more and more with each passing day and I couldn't believe my luck with the two of them. We were going to a romantic place with the whole group, and I would spend my time with Eric and Matthew and enjoy their company. If that meant that I had to see Eddie's stupid face, so be it. I had officially given him permission, as that was needed, to be separated in the eyes of the law. This meant that he could do whatever he wanted. It was the same thing that Queen Julia had done with King Hugo. That meant he had free reigns, and I could spend all my time thinking about Matthew and Eric.

We were going to be there for a whole fucking month, and in the past two months there had been a sort of 'space' built there, which had a security situation and different offices so that the kings and queens could work. There was even a small 'Gotar' situation there, which meant we could have our fun with some selected prisoner sif need be.

We were going to be going to the Maldives to those little hut situations that were there, with one big main hut where we would chill and stuff like that. I was intensely excited about it.

I walked towards the airplane that was waiting for us and I took a deep breath, as I knew I was the last one here. I knew that Eric and Matt had been waiting for me for quite a while, but I had to get myself mentally ready to see Eddie. Although I knew he would be taking another airplane, or well he was already there, I had no idea really. I hd no idea where he was.

The plane ride was fine on it's own, I cuddled up to Matt the whole flight and when we arrived at the Maldives, I jumped on Eric's back.

"Are we the first ones here?"