Chapter 19

"So, how can I behave? Or rather, how should I behave? Do I have restrictions?" I asked as I was in the kings suite with my four kings, they all had their bathing suits on and I turned my head around and put my hair up so Eddie could close my top.

"You can behave however you want, as long as you understand that Matt can't be active or anything." Eddie said. "And if you go anywhere, you take one of us with you or one of your security guards." He said and I nodded slowly at that. "And maybe you know, don't twerk and shit.' I laughed very loudly as I moved my butt against him.

"love." Mike sighed and I laughed very loudly at that as I turned around and they were all staring at my boobs now.

"Ok, another rule, no staring at my ass and boobs."

"But-"

"No." I said pointing to Matt.

"It's the only thing I can do within my role." Matt said.

"Too bad. My boobs, my butt.'

"They were my boobs and my butt hours ago." Eric said and Eddie snorted at that and I flipped Eric off.

"Anyway, I'm going to the waterpark situation. See you" I said blowing a kiss to them and they laughed. I walked down with some of my security guards and they had gotten beds for us. I felt people staring at me but I ignored that as I put my stuff down and I stretched for a second.

"Babe?" I asked as Eddie, Eric, Mike and Matt walked up and he nodded. "Can you put sun lotion on me please?" I asked. "I'm a lobster already" he giggled and nodded as he put sun lotion on my back as I put it on my arms and stomach and chest and legs. Afterwards I did all of their backs and Matt looked at me with a small smile and winked at me and I leaned forward giving him a quick peck and I then opened my mouth in shock and he shook his head looking at me and I giggled as I gave his shoulder another kiss.

"Do you want anything to drink love?" Mike asked and I looked up at him for a second and shrugged.

"I'm going to explore the park." I said with a huge smile. "Anyone want to join me?" I said blinking and they all looked at one another.

"I'll go." Eddie said.

"Wow, what an enthusiasm. It's almost like you guys don't want to spend time with me." I gasped and Mike and Eric laughed very loudly at that and Matt was on his tablet. I leaned down giving them each a peck, and Matt looked up and gave me two extra and I smiled as I gave him another one and I then climbed on Eddie's back.

"SWEETIE!"

"ON IT!" Eric yelled back and Eddie turned around and I smiled very widely and I posed a bit and I laughed as Eddie was getting annoyed. Afterwards Eddie walked up the steps to the big famous slide and I screamed my lungs out as we went down and I laughed very loudly as Eddie and I had so much fun. After about four hours, I was exhausted and hungry. So I jumped on Eddie's back and we went back. He dropped me next to Mike whom looked at me with a huge smile.

'Sun lotion please?" I said with a huge smile and he laughed and nodded as he put sun lotion on me and when he was done, he slapped my bum and I laughed as I then shoved his head sideways.

"I'm hungry."

"What do you want?" Matt asked and I lowered my sunglasses and he sighed dramatically and I laughed very loudly at that and he shook his head.

"You're being awfully chatty." Eddie said to Matty and I giggled at that

"I've decided that I can't be full on laughing and shit, but I am on my honeymoon." He said with a shrug. "But, what do you want hun?"