Chapter Five | What happened after Snow White sat in the bath, feeling happy?

Vote | Comment | Follow

"Bella, someone is outside, something about debts and shit." Lauren said, I look around my office and rush my finger into my hair. The Landlord. I pick myself up from my desk and slowly walk out, wanting a black hole to swallow me inside.

The moment I stepped out of the office; I was met with an old man.

"Mr-"

"Pay up, pay up or get out." He shouted, I chuckle awkwardly around the customers and invited him into the office where he could shout at me all he wants.

The moment I stepped in; my begging phase began. I normally did not like begging people.

"Mr Larry, please give me one more month. I had no idea about the debt-" The one thing that annoyed me was when I was interrupted, I found it super disrespectful.

I should have checked if my ex-boss paid her finances and all, but I didn't, I just took the shop because I was in need of storability. "Excuses, you owe me forty grand worth of rent, electricity and water. I am not waiting anymore." I rushed to my safe, opening it and took out the four grand I saved up.

I handed it over to him, "four grand, this is all I have. Please, just please give me at least six months and I will pay up upfront." The man gazed down at the money, he snatched it from my hand and counted it up on the table.

"Fine. Six months otherwise I will kick you out."

I nodded my head as he slammed the door shut behind him.

My body slouched onto my chair, my hands wanting to pull out every strand of my hair. I was stressing again, and my anxiety was eating me up, I felt like I was having another anxiety attack.

I began breathing heavily, my head hurting me from the late nights.

I slowly stand up from the chair beneath me and stumble towards my bag, ripping it open as I start looking for my pills. "When-where are they?" I whispered to myself, shredding the thing inside.

I screamed angrily and flipped my bag inside out as everything fell onto the floor.

I dropped as well and searched the floors for the orange plastic bottle.

The door opens and I see Jake and Lauren by the door. "Get out. Get out now!" Lauren sighs and pats Jakes back, she walks over to me.

Picking something up from the floor.

She hands me the pills along with some water.

She sits on the floor with me as I swallowed the two tablets, she brings my head against her chest and soothes me slightly. The tears, the walls that I built up so effortlessly tumbled down. I ever thought, I never thought I would have a panic attack, but I did.

I just gave every last penny I ever had.

"It's okay Bella." I stuttered the tears that streamed down my eyes, I crawled up in her arms in a ball.

"I'm so tired," I whispered, she nods her head and strokes my hair.

"I know baby, I know. Calm down now, alright. I think you should talk to Lorenzo again. You always feel better when you do." She suggested, I sighed nodding my head knowing she was right.

"Are you sure? I know Fridays is a busy day." I asked.

"Yes, everything will be fine. Of you go." I smiled thanking her as I pick my things up, I walk out of my office and see Greg and Jake working near the Allium flowers. As I stride towards him, Jake turns and smiles at me.