Chapter Six | Why does Bambi's friend, Thumper, not make noise during sex?

Vote | Comment | Follow

If you see the name Ace it is meant to be Nicholas!! I changed the character name'

We stood there staring at one another, "four of us." A familiar voice chimes, I remove eye contact from Nicholas and face-Mark? Laurens date was standing in front of me, and he was friends with Nicholas Hernandez.

The little fuck who still has not paid me for my blue roses.

"Wait, you are the girl from the florist. What is your name again? Bella-Arabella! Lauren's friend." He said pointing at me, I picked up some more menus from the side table.

"My name is Arabella, but my friends call me Bella. And yes, I am the girl from the florist, follow me for your seats."

I take them to the last table from the end, a little booth that could accommodate everyone. Nicholas sits in the centre as they slip in, and I give them their menus before raising myself back up.

"If you know what to order, then call me over and I will take it. Just know you have to pay before receiving your food." They nod their head; I glare at Nicholas for a quick second and turn around to see Mia with her mouth dropped.

I stroll towards her, grabbing myself a platter as I put the food down onto it. "Oh, mio Dio, chi è quello?" She whispers as she continues folding the napkins, I lean on the table besides her and fold the napkins along with her as we stare at the table.

[Oh my god, who is that?]

"Un pezzo di merda assoluta." I spit out, Mia gasped as she turns to me.

[A piece of utter shit]

"You know him?"

"Someone ordered four hundred roses for him, and when I tried delivering, they rejected. And kicked me out, then I waited because I worked so hard on those flowers. Then this ugly little shit comes out and tells me to pick my stupid flowers up and leave."

Her mouth drops, she throws the napkins onto the table and begins stumbling towards the table. But I was just in time to pull her back from doing anything stupid.

"Mia, no its fine." She groans grabbing onto the air as she screeches in a whisper.

I knew deep down, her and Lauren were the exact same. That is why they got along so well. Lauren met them the first day I moved here, but that was the only time I visited.

I notice someone calling for me, I grab my notebook and pen and walk towards them. "Can I take your orders now?"

"Yes, I will have two large pepperoni pizzas and one margarita with a lot of basil." I continue writing, as I look up, I see a familiar face. The man from the coffee shop. They were all friends with Nicholas.

"Alright, is that all?" I asked, he nods his head and I take out the total. "That would six hundred and thirty-one dollars." I said looking directly at Nicholas.

"The pizza's must be amazing then." Nicholas lets out, leaning forward as his arms rest on the table.

"Oh, they are, the amount of effort we put in to make our customers happy and content."

I replied sarcastically, Nicholas rolls his eyes and takes his wallet out from his blazer. He shuffles through some cash before handing it over to me.

I stretch out to get it but the moment I do I am suddenly pulled closer to Nicholas.

"Next time, make them pay first." He whispers into my ears, his lips stroking the side of my cheek as I inhale a much-needed breath, I pull away and look down at the cash.