Chapter Twenty Six | What happened first time Mickey and Minnie?

Vote! It helps me as an author for you to press one button. 

Please and thank you.

It was the way he looked at me when I realised the truth.

Never in my life has my anger reached to the top of my head, my fingers release the frame, and it falls to the ground.

The glass pieces shattering around me, I glance down at my shaky hands- I felt as if I murdered someone. My eyes catch onto the photo.

A photo of me and Nicholas on our wedding day, it was definitely me.

"Bella-"

"That's not my name though, is it Nicholas?" I whisper, my eyes finally find his and we hold onto each other's eye contact. Fearing that if one of us breaks it, drama would be caused. "Is that me? Am I Sophia?"

He doesn't respond to me.

He doesn't do anything.

I step over the glass and walk towards him, standing inches away. "Answer my question." I order.

Nothing.

Not a single word.

"Answer my question, Nicholas!" I slam my hands again his chest, "am I Sophia?!" He catches my wrists in his, stopping me from hurting him any further.

It was as if his mouth was glued shut, as if he was unable to speak.

Tears flood my eyes; I push away from him and grab onto my forehead. Feeling my anxiety go higher, I need my pills. I need them. Suddenly I am unable to breathe properly, I rush to my bag beside the watch table and slip my hands inside.

"Bella..." I hear him whisper.

"I need my pills." I push past him after searching my entire bag, rushing towards my bedside table. I pull it open and my eyes lock with another frame, I pick it up and look back at Nicholas.

With my heart racing, my hands shaking, everything began to spin.

Another photo of me and Nicholas, with his lips against my pregnant stomach.

I drop the frame, "I can't breathe..." Nicholas rushes to my side, he shuffles through my draw and catches an orange pill container. He takes exactly two out and hands it over to me, I didn't think twice before taking it and swallowing. I settle down onto the bed, leaning my elbows on my thighs as I rush my fingers through my hair.

That means- Rose is my daughter.

Nicholas crouched down in front of me, "Arabella,"

"Just answer my question."

"Yes. You are my Sophia."

My Sophia.

I shake my head, unable to comprehend the fact that I was the missing wife. But how could I not have remembered him? Those dreams, the dreams of me getting married to someone unknown. Was it him?

"But-I don't remember..." He takes my hands into his, looks me deeply into my eyes and releases a sigh. "I don't remember you; I don't remember your name or that I was pregnant-I-I remember nothing..."

"Bella-that's because I haven't told you the whole story."

"Tell me then."

"We had an arranged marriage; we both did not know each other-until your father and my father made a contract when we were younger to marry. When I first saw you walking down the aisle, you were the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on-I sensed your fear and I knew you were uncomfortable and the fact you hated me because you were in love with someone else at the time."