Chapter Twenty |Why doesn't Eeyore have any friends?

Vote | Comment | Follow

"So, are they important people?" I asked, he nods his head as he glances down at his phone, oh gosh this was going to be very, very embarrassing. The doors opened, revealing Nicholas' driver. He opens the door for me, I thank him as I slide inside feeling very uncomfortable. I knew I shouldn't have worn this underwear.

We enter the restaurant as usual after arriving. As he leads the way inside, Nicholas places his hands on my back. When we arrive at a round table, all the males and two women are standing. "Mr Hernandez, such a pleasure to meet you."

"As you Mr LaRay, Mrs LaRay." The LaRay's nod their head as Nicholas pulls me out a seat, I settle down and smile at the woman as she scrunches her nose for me.

I look besides her seeing a child, he was playing on his tablet looking down.

I settle my bag onto the floor as they begin talking about boring things.

"Of course, how is the business?"

"Going well thank you, and yours?"

"Amazing, we just opened a new contract..." I glanced down at my bag; I try to reach it before it tips over. I bend over and sit it up before I was pulled back up. Nicholas looks at me confusingly, I give him a slight chuckle as I turn to the two women who were laughing.

"What would everyone like to order?"

"Two bottles of your finest Champagne, for now and some starters." The waiter nods her head as Mr LaRay's tells her to leave. The woman was talking about their newest and most expensive dresses which seemed to be boring on my side as I played with my fork. "So, Mrs Hernandez, how does it feel living with such a hardworking man?"

"Oh, it feels- "I feel my underwear beginning to move against clit as I slightly jump up at the surprise. My eyes widen. "It feels nice...-s-so nice." I bite onto my lips as Nicholas looks into my direction.

"Th-That's good, my wife and I- "I couldn't hold in the gasp as I purposely dropped the towel onto the floor.

"I should pick that up." I dragged Nicholas' arms down as he bent under the table with me.

"What is wrong with you?" My hands dug into my bag looking for the remote, only to find it missing. I gasped and slapped my forehead. "Arabella."

"I lost the remote!"

"The remote to what?" He whispered.

"I'm wearing a vibrator." His face drops in surprise, I have never felt so embarrassed in my entire life. He coughs as he sits up properly fixing his blazer, I sit up along with him seeing their confused faces stare right back at our own.

"If you would excuse me- "

"Oh no, the champagne just came, please stay." David says as he hands me a champagne glass, the waiter goes behind us all as he pours it from over our shoulders. Then suddenly the vibrators speed was increasing, my mouth drops open as I grab onto Nicholas' thighs.

My stomach gouging with pleasure.

I let out a small moan, Nicholas' eyes widen once again as everyone stares at me. This was all Laurens fault, I could have worn it later, if he didn't rush me out of the room. I could have changed into my other underwear. Gosh I am so stupid. Stupid and embarrassing. "This wine is-is a-a-amazing." I whispers picking the wine as I take a small sip.

I turned my eyes as I see a smirking Nicholas besides me.

"So, David, tell us everything about your business. We have all day. Do we not Arabella?" He teases me, my eyes widen, and I tighten my grasp on his thigh.