Chapter Seven | Why did Snow White get kicked out of Disneyland?

Vote | Comment | Follow

Something slaps against my face causing me to shoot up from my sleep, Lauren stood right beside me as I rub the palm of my hands over my eyes. "My best friend is famous." Lauren screams excitedly.

I raise an eyebrow completely confused on what is going on.

Saturdays are meant to be my days of.

I grab the magazine from my lap and the moment I allow light strike into my eyes, my eyes widen so far. I let out a long scream as I saw what was in front of me, "oh my god! Oh my god! Is that my face?" I asked looking up at Lauren who took a sip of her tea.

"It sure bloody is! I told you; you looked good as a celebrity but what I want to know is-" in front of me was a mug shot of me and Nicholas.

My face was clearly showing, my hand attempting to cover it.

Nicholas so close to me, his hands resting around my waist.

And I did not miss the bold headlines.

'Is this the missing wife?'

"When did you get this?"

"Just now-" Unaware, I leapt out of bed and sped out the door. I swung it open and gathered each apartment door's worth of newspapers. I notice the mailman waving to the receptionist as I dash down the steps of the building.

"Hey! Hey wait! Stop!" The mail man opens the door, as I rush behind him. I didn't expect what was about to happen. The moment I was about to slip out of the door, it closed directly onto my face. I stumble back holding onto my nose as I collapse onto the ground.

The newspapers that I grabbed from each door flew above me, it was as if a dream and snow was falling, except this time it was my own bloody face.

I felt like I was about to knock out, oh these moments where I wished it would have never happened. The minute I opened my eyes, I see three bodies standing around me. But as I look up straight- I see Nicholas standing above me.

I groan and slump back onto the floor. "Is this a habit of yours? Running down naked?"

I immediately sit up and groan when I see myself only wearing a bra and tight shorts.

Nicholas throws me a black blazer and I slip it over my body as I stand up from the ground. "You are bleeding." He says, I swipe my thumb underneath my nose to notice the crimson looking blood. "Do not get it over my blazer, it is expensive. Now what number is your apartment? We have a few things to clear up."

He fixes his collar, I chuckle incoherently.

Seeing how he misjudged the situation. "Oh no, you are not coming anywhere near me. Go back to your 'expensive' life Nicholas," I begin walking towards the steps, I notice some of the neighbours blatantly staring up from their newspapers.

I groaned, wishing this could go away.

I hadn't noticed Nicholas and two of his security guards following me. I paused in my steps and stared at him. "Why are you following me?" I asked.

"One, you have my blazer. Two, we need to talk about the misjudgements of this situation." He said smoothly, his eyes gazed down at his black leather watch before back at me.

"Just tell them you were a hero and you helped me-"

"I would, you see. It would be very appreciated if you could arrange for us to go somewhere more private."

I looked up when he spoke gently, and as I did, I noticed more people facing me with their cameras in hand. I sigh and hastily ascend the stairs. As I storm through my hallway, I see that my door is open. I slam it shut upon his face as soon as I enter.