Chapter Fourteen | And, unfortunately, what did Genie say to Aladdin?

Vote | Comment | Follow

Mike was assisting me by trimming the stems and removing the dead leaves as I placed the flowers in the pail of water. We've been working for a while, and Mike has been a great assistance. He was amusing as well; in fact, I can't quit giggling at his ridiculous jokes.

"I mean can you blame me? Every girl likes a criminal."

"I thought you just got arrested for something you didn't do?" I rolled my eyes, but this man loves himself way too much. He spent two hours talking about his stupid malfunction of a haircut.

"That's true though, it wasn't my fault, and I had no involvement in the mess."

"What happened?"

"They thought I worked in an involvement with a woman, that I injected her drip. Turns out they got the wrong guy."

He said easily, I raised an eyebrow as we finish up the flowers. As we walk to put it onto the window display, Mike pointed out the window. I gaze up and my eyes widen when I see it.

On the billboard.

Where everyone can see.

"Isn't that you?" Mike whispers.

I gasp since it appears that I was mistaken in thinking that he wouldn't truly use it. The photo. It was also the one I preferred the most. Actually two, but yes. In one of them, Nicholas was assisting me in removing my bra, and in the other. That wasn't taken, as far as I can recall.

"Yeah, that is me..."

Nicholas' lips were near my shoulders his eyes gazing up at the camera.

My side profile was shown as my bouncy curls was pushed on my back. I was naked. Only my back showing but it shows that I had no clothing except for the Calvin Klein Underwear. I looked beautiful, I felt sexy. Nicholas hand were pressed on my back, whilst the other was knotted in my hair.

We looked like we had a sexual chemistry, I see people staring at it.

A newspaper is chucked at my shop door, I immediately rush to grab it from the floor as I flick through the pages to see the Calvin Klein photo displayed.

Was Arabella Hernandez a secret?

'We know about the couple taking over the internet. Arabella Taylor Hernandez and Nicholas Hernandez have finally found each other.

How would we have known; a normal florist woman would be married to an all-time Billionaire. By their photo from Calvin Klein, it shows that they have a lot of chemistry. Sexual chemistry that is. Are they really in love? Or was this a publicity stunt?

Arabella and Ace Hernandez broke the internet!

The bold writing says.

"So, you're a Calvin Klein model?" Mike brought me back into the real world as I throw the newspaper to the side.

I chuckle walking away as he followed after me. "No, no."

"So, the Nicholas Hernandez, I'm sorry but how do you even get with a guy like that?" I opened the till but paused as the words left his mouth, I shifted my head to the side and rose an eyebrow.

"Excuse me?"

"I'm not saying anything bad but I mean-he isn't on the same level as you. You work in a florist, and he owns a billion-dollar company." I didn't know if I should be offended by what he just said but I was honestly not even bothered to have another argument.

The bell rang and a few customers come in.

"Go sort them out." I said, Mikes eyes expand slightly as my attitude was shown in my words. "Go." Mikes hands slide across the counter as he walks towards them.