Chapter Twelve | What did Cinderella say to her prince?

Vote | Comment | Follow

I look down at the address that was Ace has given me, then I look back up at the skyscraper. This should be it right?

I walk inside, hearing laughter, talks and chatter.

People passing through with models holding bags and a face full of makeup. This was a modelling agency. It was clear by the number of models walking past.

I scream mentally before I see somebody walking into my direction holding a clipboard.

"Mrs Hernandez, welcome. Mr Hernandez is upstairs doing his photoshoot. Follow me." I smile and follow after him, every step he took I took four. This man was huge. He wore fitted glasses and a nice suit, every time we pass a model. He points them into directions. As if doing his job whilst tagging me along.

We walked down a beautiful hallway full of model photos.

He pushes open a silver, metal door. I thank him as I walk in seeing a photoshoot happening. Nicholas was standing on a white framed paper; my eyes widen when I notice he was half naked. Well not really, he was wearing a shirt that was fully open. It showed his beautiful body.

Nicholas was half shadow, every muscle on his torso flowing from the light into the dark. He was a living work or art, his tanned skin so tempting to touch; every move giving away his strength. His eyes were locked onto the monochrome street outside before he shifted his face towards me.

"Andrew, a break please. My wife is here." He said, Andrew nods his head as the stylist walks out. He was wearing a pink hot suit, talking to Nicholas as they walk towards me.

"Now, who is this beauty?" The man in the pink suit said, he gasps as he feels my hair. Grabbing my face, turning it into every direction. "Wow, spin for me darling." I glance at Nicholas; he nods his head as I turn around.

"This beauty is my wife, Carlos."

"She is beautiful...body. Waist...legs for days and her height! Make up and dress please!" I raise an eyebrow, Nicholas does as well before Carlos turns to the both of us. "Mr Hernandez, please can the both of you model together? Calvin is going to love this! The Hernandez couple." I was suddenly excited.

Calvin, as in Calvin Klein.

"I would love to! To model for Calvin."

"But that means you have to wear under wear only." I was never ashamed of my body unless someone brought it up where I felt insecure on a day but modelling for Calvin Klein is a one thing opportunity.

I glanced at Nicholas, and he folds his arms over his chest.

"I don't mind, it's not like my husband hasn't seen me naked before. Isn't Nicholas?"

"If she is comfortable, I guess I cannot say no." Nicholas shooed out, I smiled and turned to Carlos. Carlos claps his hands as he pulls me away from Nicholas, he shoves me onto a chair and one man, three women with all their equipment huddle around me.

Carlos squeezes in and asks me for my size, as I told him he nods his head running off.

I was being fiddled with like a child, but I adored it, the company I was given was funny. We were talking about weird things, and I got along with them. "I'm sorry to say this but you are so much more different than what I expected you to be." One of the women with black short curls said.

"Why? What did you think I was going to be like?"

"Bitchy, rude and ignorant. But I'm glad you aren't otherwise I would have messed up your make up." I couldn't stop the chuckle that left my mouth.