Chapter Twenty Eight | Why did the prince not remember Cinderella?

MAKE SURE TO VOTE! PRESS THE LITTLE STAR IN THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SCREEN!

🔞💕

My fingers fiddle with one another, I waited in the bedroom and saw the camera that Mike forced me to plant around the bedroom to see the succession of the plan. I had to somehow outsmart him, I had to do something to tell Nicholas what is really going on.

The door opens and my head shoots up to face Nicholas, he walks inside with a bunch of files from work. "Nicholas," I whisper standing up.

"Hi beautiful," he walks into my direction, throwing the files onto the bed.

His forehead gently presses onto mine, his hands slither to my neck as he grips it tightly. "Rough day at work?" I speak, he nods his head as his mouth presses onto mine.

For some reason it calms me down, it makes me feel calmer than I really should be. My hands grab onto his wrist as we stumble backwards onto the bed, he pushes his files off it and lays me down.

My eyes lock with the camera, the little red-light twinkling.

I accidentally release a moan, noticing how Nicholas has moved down to my neck.

His lips grazes the top of my breast as he slowly lifts my shirt, "Nicholas," I bring his head back to my neck, so my mouth is beside his ears as I whispered his name.

He glances at me; I raise my leg to his hips so mike could think we are doing something.

"Mike...Mike did it." I murmur, Nicholas raises a brow, "just go with it." I raise my shirt and throw it to the side; Nicholas covers me with his body.

"What's going on Bella?"

My hands drag up Nicholas back, "Mike was the one who injected me, he has a camera in this room-just keep going..."

I begged him, his eyes watch my glistening ones before he nods angrily. His lips travel down to my breasts, his lips making contact with my nipple-my head falls back as my fingers travel through his hair.

"The camera, in my car has the evidence of him doing it." Nicholas towers back over me and kisses my lips, his tongue begins to dance with mine-tangling with one another.

"Where's the camera?" He asks.

"The corner of the room beside the bathroom, he came to my shop and threatened me."

"What did he say?" I shake my head, and he understands that we are making it a little obvious that we're talking.

He never uses sheets, but knowing that Mike is watching, he grabs the covers and throws it over him. He spreads my legs apart and wraps his arms around my thighs before I feel his lips brush across my clit.

I gasp and suddenly clench, "he wants the two of us to run away...and wanted to kill you and Rose."

"Not before I kill him." He lips press onto my clit causing me to gasp, his tongue glides up and down, his thumb is used, and he rubs onto my clit whilst his tongue dives inside of me. I moan loudly, my body raising from the bed.

Nicholas removes his hand from around my thighs and presses down onto my stomach, my legs slowly close against his head as he eats me out. I feel his teeth graze me, my hands grip his hair and his eyes lock with mine.

He continued until my release was close, and it was then where I moaned his name and cummed. His tongue collects it all and he cleans me up before towering back over me, I unbutton his shirt and slide it down his arms. He takes the shirt and throws it onto the ground, "I told him I had a plan..."