Chapter Twenty Three | What happened after Snow White sat in the bath?

Vote | Comment | Follow

Mature 🔞

I waited for him to come home all day, the house is empty, and I slide on my lingerie set that I bought and then my jeans and shirt on. Nicholas pushes the bedroom door open, and his eyes locked with mine. "Bella-"

Nicholas pulls me in closer to him, it was as if all my worries and fears left me once again. Nicholas continues his soft kisses as I unbuckle his belt, his hands hold onto my wrist. "Are you sure?"

"I am." I whisper as I lift myself of my back to kiss him.

I remove his belt; it causes a thud as it falls onto the ground. This waiting to have sex with you, it's just a self-preservation thing... because once we go there, once we are that intimate, I will probably fall for him harder than anyone. Was I willing to do this to myself?

Yes, I was. Why? Because I needed him to touch my body, I needed to express myself with him. I needed Nicholas Hernandez. Nicholas stands close enough for me to breathe in his scent. His arms wrap around my back and in one gentle pull our skin touches.

I feel his hand in my hair, how he loves the softness, watching it tumble as he releases it. Then his hand moves down my cheekbones to my lips. That's when the kissing starts, and we start to move like partners in a dance that is written in our DNA.

Our bodies fit together as if we were made just for this, to fall into one another, to feel this natural rhythm. With a laugh he lifts me right off my feet, carrying me toward the bed, letting me fall with a soft bounce on the mattress.

We lock eyes for just a moment, just enough for us to feel safe with one another.

Then he's all business, undoing my jeans, pulling them off, kissing from my ankle upward, slowly, his hands on my legs, always just a little higher than the kisses. I feel my back arch in anticipation, knowing where his fingers will soon reach.

My head rocks back against the pillow as he does, the first moan escaping my lips.

My hands reach the covers as I wrap my fist around them. Nicholas slides in his finger ever so gently, was Nicholas making love to me? "You're so tight, Bella." He gives me a sinister smile, his fingertips are electric, they must be, for wherever they touch my skin tingles in a frenzy of static.

As his hands move over my skin my body has a transitory paralysis, my mind unable to process the pleasure so fast.

His head moves around to my left ear, and he whispers what's coming next. Suddenly my body is off pause-mode and I pull back for a kiss that's both soft and hard.

He continues to pleasure my pussy as I moan out loud, his fingers were digging deeply into me as if he was stretching me out enough to fit him. He couldn't have been that big, "Oh. Nicholas!" I moan out, Nicholas continues pushing his fingers deeper than, I was nearly up to climax, I was nearly there.

Just a few more.

He pushes in harder and with that one push I feel myself explode underneath him as I let out a long moan.

He separates my legs enough to fit him in between, I sit up properly and unzip his trousers and drag them down to reveal his huge bulge in his underwear. My fingers glide around the underwear dragging it down as he slides it of his legs.

My eyes expanded at how big his dick was, huge. Thick. Veiny.

I decided to take charge as I grabbed his length in my hands and begin stroking him, he groans as his head falls back. "Bella- "Without another word I insert him into my mouth, sucking onto his tip.

I swirl my tongue around and he tenses. I wrap my other hand and rub onto what I cannot fit into my mouth. His hands wrap around my hair as he pulls me deeper into him.

I moan onto his cock, and he moves his hips roughly against my mouth.

He pulls me off, "open." He orders.

I open my mouth before I feel his wet seeds down my throats.

"Swallow." I do as he says, I swallow his seed and I wipe my lips as he pushes me down onto the bed. He comes near my entrance, spreading my legs wider. I feel him rub onto me before using his fingers to get me even more wet.

"Is that going to fit?"

"I will make it fit." He growls, he towers over me and within a second.

He pushes himself into me, I moan loudly as I feel him fully in only for his cock to be in halfway.

I breathe deep. In. Out. Within a split second I'm there again, it's like I never left. Time is forgotten.

The side of his thighs are pressed against mine. He's sure of himself, he thinks he is in control. I surrender completely. I have wanted this for so long now, craved his human flesh, his tongue tasting my breath. We are both caught up in the moment, it's like we never left each other. I feel for him.

He buries himself deeply into him, the moans leaving my mouth was unbearable and I couldn't hold it in. "Nicholas! Oh yes.... oh Nicholas." His hands rip of my bra as he indulges himself into my breast.

My hands hold onto his hair as I continue moving. He reaches for my breasts, pulls me up, we twist and turn and its starts all over again like a cycle. I sense everything, this immense magnetic field between us. Electricity. But does he? He's in denial. Bastard. Does he regret?

I was about to climax before he turns me around into a doggy position, his hands grasp my hips as he smashes into me. He grabs onto my throat and pins me down onto the bed, I moan loudly as he thrust into me. "Fuck me, Bella." He whispers.

"I'm going to cum, Nicholas- "

"No, hold it in." He puts his thumb into my mouth, and I take it in sucking him of. He turns me around and I see sweat glistening of his chest. He removes his cock and cums out of me as I release along with him.

"You thought we were done?" He whispers as he pushes himself inside of me. "Nicholas, oh my god! Oh my god!" He throws my legs over his shoulders and pounds into me.

He grabs my breast in his hands as he thrust himself roughly, the moans left my mouth, right, left and centre. Once I release all over him, he releases himself out of me, his pull-out game was strong.

 Once I release all over him, he releases himself out of me, his pull-out game was strong