Chapter Twenty Four | Why do Chip N Dale sit on their butts all day?

Vote | Comment | Follow

Nicholas Hernandez

I let out a grunt of pleasure as my head slams against the pillow, only to notice someone was touching me. I shot open my eyes and looked to the side to see Arabella no more.

My heart belated for a couple of slight seconds before I let out another grunt, I look down and see someone underneath the covers. I rip the covers off to see my dick in Arabella's mouth, her eyes met my own and gosh she was sexy.

From her brown hair that bounced in beautiful curls to her beady brown eyes. She is beautiful, I have always noticed her beauty from the first I met her outside my company. I would not deny that she was attractive then in her stupid overalls. And now, she is here.

Sucking me off. "Fuck, right there." I grabbed onto her head, wrapping my fingers around her hair.

Her head bobs up and down, sucking me of like a good girl.

I could not help but release a slight groan knowing I was nearly there. But before I could ejaculate, she removes her mouth from my manhood and sits up properly, wiping her lips. "Arabella what the fuck is this game?"

"Game? You did not let me finish yesterday; you do not deserve to cum." Anger infuriated me as she smile eagerly sliding of the bed, she was naked. Her beautiful fucking body.

The moment she left the room, I felt as if I was about to burst. I ripped myself of the bed and stumbled into the shower. A cold shower.

◾◾◾

The man was talking utter nonsense, I hear my phone vibrate as I slide it out of my pockets looking down to see a notification from Arabella.

Attachment. Two Images. I look up to see the man continuing on talking about how he wants me to invest in his business, "with that the values of our stocks will increase- "I groan in my head, looking down at the image. I press onto the notification and my eyes widen when I see it. This girl. This woman was playing. She was playing with the wrong fucking person.

It was her in a red lingerie, it was barely covering anything.

I switched my phone off and grabbed it as my manhood slowly grew. "So, Mr Hernandez, would you like to invest?" Fuck. I have not listened to a single word that left his stupid mouth because of her. She was a distraction. An annoying distraction but I loved it.

"How much do you need on your project?"

"Five hundred thousand dollars, and I will give you twenty percent." I chuckled darkly as I slowly stood up. This man takes me for an idiot. Him and his retarded wife. "Mr Hernandez?" I press on a button on the desk, my second assistant Michelle walks inside with my shot of vodka.

"Here you go Mr Hernandez." She spoke, I grab the drink from her hands and swallow it down.

"Do you take me from an idiot Berry?"

"It's Barry..."

"Well, do you?" I ask, he shivers onto my tone before shaking his head.

"No sir."

"Get the fuck out of my sight, you and your twenty percent deal. And fuck your wife would you, she has been giving me horny eyes the entire time." He gasped as I slammed the glass door, I hear them shouting as Michelle follows after me.

"Mr Hernandez, we have one more meeting. It had to be fitted in but it's in the fourth meeting room." I roll my eyes; I better get this done quickly.

I turn back and continue walking, passing all their faces. The moment I reached the private meeting room, I push open the door only to see a woman facing the view.