Chapter Twenty Five | Why did Belle get kicked out of Disney World?

Vote | Comment | Follow

Mature 🔞

The moment I put Rose to bed, I shut the door and slowly stepped out, tip toeing down the hallways. I laugh as I see Nicholas at the end of hallway.

I flip my good thumbs up and he chuckles. We both spent two hours just trying to get Rose to bed, sometimes I would go in and read her a story then Nicholas would accidentally wake her up by his stupid phone calls when he goes to check up on her. But he was actually good with this father thing.

When I finally reach Nicholas, we rush downstairs not wanting to wake her up and spend another two hours. "We finally did it." I whisper. Nicholas chuckles quietly as he opens the fridge to take himself a wine bottle out. I lean my back against the island as Nicholas sets down two wine glasses, pouring me and himself some.

I take the glass from his hand and slowly sip the red wine; Nicholas wraps his arms around my waist pulling me close to him. "You know, you never did tell me what your company is about, I mean you earn billions right?"

"Correct." I adjust myself between his legs as he stares down at my lips.

"But I searched up your company's values, you earn one hundred thousand a day, but your company gives you fifty grand maxes so where do you get the other fifty?"

"I keep forgetting you're a mathematician." He whispers, I roll my eyes as I sip some more of my wine. My predicaments were right, this man earns thirty-six million a year.

"I invest-"

"That includes the amount I counted."

"I ship-"

"And that."

"Let us say I have a side job, which earns me money. A lot. And power." He murmurs near my neck as he leaves soft kisses trailing down. "I do not like questions Bella." He says between his kisses, I breathe in before arching my back.

He lifts me onto the counter and spreads my legs slightly, his fingers play with my silk beige shorts as he slowly slides it of my legs revealing my lace thong. Nicholas rose an eyebrow at my choosing, he then slides of the beige, silky top which also reveals a lace bra, leaving nothing to imagination. I sip some of my wine as he glances at me.

"Hard for me already?" I whisper, Nicholas slides my underwear to the side as he slowly rubs onto me. I bite my bottom lips holding in my moan as he rubs faster. As soon as I was wet enough, he removes his shorts revealing his member. Thick, veiny and needy. He held his tip against my entrance before plunging inside.

Balls deep already, I wrap my arm around his neck as he thrusts into me. I cover my mouth as I moan inside of it. He was already hitting all my spots. I felt him in my stomach, his member was huge. What did I expect? Nicholas wraps his fist with my hair and pull my head down as he bites onto my neck.

"N-Nicholas!" He chuckles as he covers my mouth with his hands.

"Rose is sleeping." I slide of the counter and bend over it, Nicholas continues to pound inside of me as my breasts slide up and down the counters. I was nearly there, nearly there. But before I was about to release, I hear my name being called. "Daddy!"

"Fuck." I whisper, Nicholas looks at me and slowly removes himself. I was leaking. I grab my shorts sliding them on as I rush up the stairs, I turn to see Nicholas annoyed slightly but wouldn't show it.

"Meet me in the bedroom." I replied.

◾◾◾

Finally, he comes into his own room. I'm sprawled out underneath the covers of his bed. "Found you," he says, while slowly closing the door.