Chapter Twenty One | How did Mickey feel when he first saw Minnie?

Vote | Comment | Follow

We both barge into the house together; I slip off my heels and throw them to the side.

We make our way upstairs; I settle my things onto the bed and turn to face Nicholas.

His hazel eyes, I knew they told a deeper story. I knew it. Nicholas holds onto my cheeks pulling me closer to him. I knew I liked Nicholas. Gosh this man was difficult. I thought ladies were confusing but no, it was actually men. "Nicholas."

"Fuck this." He whispers again, the same as the last time before his lips crash in contrast to my own, but this time. It was gently, it was soft. It was emotional. It was meaningful. All my problems, they felt as if they were all fixed from this kiss. Yes, we kissed before but this one. I felt the feelings.

My hands graze his stubble, his hands rest onto my cheeks as he leans back onto the bed. I sit on top of him not breaking our kiss. "Nicholas..." I whisper as my forehead rest on his.

"I think I'm fall- "I'm interrupted mid-confession by a tremendous crash; we both sat up straight. I leapt from the bed, worried that Lauren might have been hurt. I opened the door and rushed along the corridors and up the stairs. I trip over them and look down to see Rodrigues and Lauren making out on his kitchen counter.

I felt like I wanted to vomit everything out.

Nicholas is beside me rethinking of having a brother. "Get the fuck of my counter, the both of you." Rodrigues pulls his mouth away and wipes his lips as he smirks at Lauren.

"Brother, sister-in-law. How are the both of you?"

"Wow, you jumped from one guy to another very quickly." I whisper to myself.

"Me and Roddy are going to the bedroom to have sex. Come on." Lauren grabs his hands as they stumble past us, I turn my head to Nicholas who looks madly traumatised.

"Oh, stop with the face, let them have their fun- "

"Oh yes! Yes, just like that."

"Who's the boss?"

"You are, oh god you are."

"Or just install soundproof doors next time."

"They are soundproof." He mumbles, I let out a loud laugh and push his arms slightly as he gazed down at me.

"Let's go to the bedroom and watch a movie? I can grab us some snacks and all, you can do your work whilst I keep you company?" I asked, well said but same thing.

He nods his head as he walks back up the stairs, I invade the kitchen for every single snack in sight but there was none. None at all, not even a crisp packet. Does this man not eat? I growled angrily as I stormed up the bedroom.

I push the door open and folded my arms as I grab his keys and slip on a jacket of his. I grab a jacket of his own and throw it onto his head.

"What the hell?"

"What the hell for sure! There are no snacks. So, we are going late night shopping."

"Seriously?"

"Come on, I'm ready." He rolls his eyes as he shrugs on his jacket, I slip my shoes on and walk out of the room hearing a bed creak.

We stagger inside the shop after a silent, furious drive. As I make my way down the aisles, I give Nicholas the basket to carry.

I cram each and every snack into the basket to the point where a trolley was required. So, while Nicholas went to acquire one, I kept strolling and waited for him to come back with a cart. I had my eyes fixed on the chips.