chap.51

It had been two weeks since the date and it was all that was running in Yandisokuhle's mind. "Girl if I have to call you one more time just to help you with your work, I'm dropping you." Sam, Yandisokuhle's newest math friend was complaining about her short mindedness. "Sorry Sam. I'm just-"

"Distracted. Yes I know. Stop it or I'm gone." She shook her head and tried by all means to focus. Yes! She finally understood the maths problem, now she could eat her lunch. Since the fall out with Nelly, she didn't feel comfortable with talking to or sitting with Unathi or Anelisa so she figured she'd be a loner until maths happened which lead to Sam.

"Hey," Ntando came to kiss her on the forehead. Oh, did I forget to mention that these two got even more closer? My bad. Now, they hung out more and it seemed like the best time of Yandisokuhle's life.

She finally felt tike a normal girl and she wanted to hold onto these feelings for as long as she could. "Hi." She felt her insides go mush at the sound of his voice. "Are you free tonight?"

"What for?" He came to sit besides her, dismissing Sam who rolled her eyes and left. "That was rude." She commented and he  merely shrugged his shoulders. "I wanna hang out with you because I miss you." He took hold of her left hand and placed a gentle kiss on it.

"I'll have to check my schedule." She laughed lightly and he could only smile and watch her,  adoring her beauty.

In the corner, Buhlebendalo stood with eyes ablaze as she stared at the two love birds. With anger boiling in her blood, she stepped out of the cafeteria and walked to the closest janitors closet and made a call.

"Yes?"

"He has a girlfriend and it seems like it's serious."

"Are you sure?" The robotic like voice questioned and behind the monotonous voice, you could hear the curiosity.

"Yes I'm sure. You have to warn Her."

"No. I want proof of these accusations before we make any moves."

"Why don't you believe me?" She whined angrily. "Because you are incompetent. Get me my proof and I'll take it from there." The call was cut short and she let out a frustrated groan. The door was opened and the janitor shoo'd her out.

She rolled her eyes, let out a sigh and fixed her uniform before walking out. "One day!" She walked to her next class. "Girl, where have you been?"

"I was busy Masego. You don't have to know everything you know."

"Yoh!" Masego was gobsmacked. She texted her sisters to steer clear of Buhlebendalo for the rest of the day. As quickly as the day has began, it ended and it was time for them to go home.

Yandisokuhle strolled down the hallway as she tried to pass time since her brothers were going to be late to pick her up. There was yet another function at work so they had to spend long days and nights at times, in the office.

"Do you ever leave this place?" Marlin stood by the doors leading to the outside of the school. "What are you doing here?" Yandisokuhle couldn't hide the fact that she was kind of happy to see him.

She quickly shook that feeling off, reminding herself that Anande is who she really wanted. "This is a school. I attend classes at this school." She stared at him confused. "I know that." She stated dryly.

"So why ask me what I'm doing here if you already know the answer to the question?" She was speechless. "Don't act smart with me."

"Its not an act. I am smart." He states. "Whatever." She continued towards him. "Don't be mad at me princess."

"Don't call me princess." She nearly snapped. "Why not? Princess." She stopped dead in her tracks. "I will snap your neck into two and hide your body somewhere no one will find it. I dare you to call  me princess again." She glared at him with murderous eyes.

"I...I'm hungry. I don't know about you but I could really eat something now. Would you like to have a bite with me?"

"As long as you're paying, I'm in."  She smiled, her whole demeanor changing. He could only stare in shock. "Well, are you coming?" She called after him when she saw that he wasn't moving from his spot.

"Yeah...yeah. I'm coming." He couldn't believe what he was seeing. The docket  didn't mention this and he had to mentally prepare himself if this was going to go according to plan.

On the other hand, Yandisokuhle switched her location on and texted her family to inform them that she was grabbing a bite with a friend. She didn't want to cause the family to panic again. The two drove off in Marlin's white BMW M4.

Most learners at the school had bmw's, Porsche's and Lamborghini's whilst only a few had Jeeps and a few Range rovers. "Where are we going?"

"To my favorite restaurant. It sells everything Mexican."

"Really? I've never had Mexican food before."

"You don't say." He looked at her from his peripheral view.  "Are you okay?" He saw her fidgeting in the seat. "Hmm? Yes, I'm fine."

"Don't lie to me Yandisokuhle." Her name sounded weird coming from his pink luscious lips.No! Snap out of it! Her mind was wandering off.

"Where are you from Marlin?" He smiled, "New Zealand. " he watched the shock fill her face. "You are lying." He chuckled, "Am not."

"You don't look New Zealand-y." He let out a full laugh. "Wha-How is a New Zealander supposed to look like?" She shrugged, "I don't know, but you definitely don't look like a New Zealander."

"I don't know whether I should be offended or feel elated at your words." She shrugged. "You are more than welcome to feel however you want to.

"We are here." He parked in front of a small restaurant. They exited the car and walked inside the restaurant. "Kia Ora Senior Alejandro ."

"Hola Marlin. Who is this?" Senior Alejandro was a middle aged man who was caramel like in colour, standing at 6ft with a semi muscular body. "Yandi, it's a pleasure to meet you sir."

"Ahhh so respectful. That's a good quality to have. Please come in." The two walked to a booth in the back of the restaurant. "This is my favorite spot." She smiled, looking around the place Auth wonder in her eyes.

"This is such a beautiful place."

"Yes it is." He was staring at her, she could feel his gaze on her face which made her turn to him in question. "What?"

"I'm just admiring God's creation." His cheeks turned a blush pink as she smiled. "Have you two decided on your meal for the evening?" The waitress stood with a soft smile as she awaited sn answer from the two.

"Yes, I'll have the Discada and guacamole with a green salad on the side." Marlin handed the waitress the menu.  "Excelent choice and you ma'am?"

"Uhmmm..." her eyes ran through the menu, "I'll have the tacos please and some uh...Pozole de Pollo."

"Its Pollo, double l's are sounded as a 'y' and it's an excelent choice. Your food will be ready in about a half an hour." She smiled and walked off.

"You learn something new everyday." She commented.  "Yes you do." They chatted as they waited for their meal. "Thank you." It was indeed half am hour later when their food was placed on their table.