Rebel

Next Day

In school bus Emilie asks Jamie:

- Why you had not said to me that you and Dave are childhood friends?

Jamie laughs:

- Ahah cause we are not.

Emilie gets disapointed:

- So did he lie to me.

Jamie says:

- Chill girl, I mean we are almost siblings. My father designed their hotel when we were kids. So Dave, me and Jeffrey spent so much time together, so they were almost my older brothers.

Emilie says:

- Well we hang out yesterday, he told me his reasons why he is WANS.

Jamie asks:

- What have he told you?

Emilie smiles and says:

- Probably thinks that you know pretty well and dont need me to say you.

Jamie smiles:

- Yea, I can see that you guys really were together yesterday, and you know him now a bit more. So when you guys gonna be a couple?

Emilie gets mad:

- Geez stop it. Im spending time with him just because, I think that he needs a friend.

Jamie smiles and says:

- So, he got me as a friend. So you dont have to worrie about that.

Emilie smiles:

- So you said that you are almost siblings. So he needs a friend. Cause I think he might have things that he won't say to his sister.

Jamie looks to her with confused smile and says:

- Girl, you are good!

Emilie laughs...

Lunch break:

They got to the canteen, took their trays and got to same table that they use every time. And this time that weird blond girl with heavy make up took it to the same table and she says:

- You girls are sitting on wrong place. So you better take it to another place.

Jamie luaghs and says:

- Ovv shit, I got what is going on. Hey Emilie would you change the place this time?

Emilie smiles too and says:

- But we dont have to, we have enough place here to let them join us. So girls, if you would like to join us?.... I'm Emilie(gives her hand to that girl for shaking hers)...

That girl gets more mad and says:

- HELL NO!!! And I already know what the hell is you name, so now you and your friend better leave this table!

Emilie smiles clenches her fists and says:

- What if we would not?

Jamie warns Emilie:

- Hey Emie we better leave.

Emilie says:

- No no no. Sit the fkn down, so girl, what you gonna do?

That blond girl wondered what to do with her tray in hands. Emilie noticed that and said:

- I know what you gonna do, but first, you better drop you tray to here if you really wanna fight me.