Authors Note

Authors Note

-

What the fucks up. I'm Ashley and welcome to Immortally Mine.

Warning that this story contains many sexual scenes and descriptions, but I'm sure that no one reading this really cares and is just waiting for the smut to start.

Also, lots of the descriptions used in the story have had bits and pieces taken out of actual events; such as the XFactor competition, but all events do not line up correctly. So, if I have gotten the date wrong or the song wrong or a certain boys solo wrong, I apologize, I know I'm a fake fan lmao.

There are lots of characters in this story that I have turned into complete and utter bitches and/or assholes, but being truthful I have nothing against any real person I have put into the story. It's fanfiction, not all personalities are accurate.

Yes, this is a Werewolf and Vampire story so expect most to be based off what I have seen/read in Teen Wolf and Twilight. Scenes vary in comparison, just bare with me please.

I used the twilight sort of vampires so to say, so if I fuck something up because you're basing this shit off of the vampire diaries don't blow the fuck up about it because this is my book and I do whatever the hell I want so enjoy k.

Anyway !! Carry on with the story, I really hope that you will enjoy and please let me know what you think of the story by voting and commenting! I'll put my social media links below + my email for any reason you might like to contact me! Thanks babes! x

Instagram:

@/ashleytennant

Email:

iamactuallyashley@gmail.com

And without any further ado, I present Immortally Mine. :)x