Chapter Thirty Three

-

"What do you mean you know who killed Zayn?" I ball my fists and rub both my eyes with them, removing the excess sleep from them and trying to wake up. "I thought that we had already established that it was the hunters who killed him, because he was a werewolf."

"No, no, I know it was one of the hunters." His voice is shaking. "But I know exactly who that hunter is."

I don't think Louis had ever had such a nervous and worried expression, and that scared me. He was biting his lip and sat with both his feet tucked underneath him.

"How do you know?"

"I saw it."

"Why have you seen it now and not before?" I asked. It was really too late for this shit.

"I'm not able to see everything all the time. Some thoughts are sort of, er, blocked, to say." His lip quivered.

I could really see the despair in his eyes as they turned red. He became frustrated and upset. I watched as his smol hands slowly curled to fists. He bit his lip harder.

I took the sheets off myself and began to stand up, very carefully. "Louis.."

Tears came running down his cheeks. Devastatingly, he looked up at me, big and smoky red eyes, I was now hovering above him. His words appeared one at a time, each with overdoses of damned and impatient fear.

"It was Lottie."