Chapter Forty Nine

-

"I'm sad,"

"Don't be," Louis told me, holding me tighter.

"Okay," I moaned.

His hands were cold, and this time he was breathing harder than he used to. The pain was just oozing off his skin, bare and pale.

I held onto his shoulders and he thrusted. I drew patterns on his back with my fingernails.

"You know I love you," He whispered, pressing his lips against my collar and then dragging them along the side of my neck.

"I do,"

I moaned when he took his lips down and into my chest, kissing up and down the line drawn in the center of my abdomen.

"And you always will?" He looked up at me from my belt line.

"Always,"

Louis bit the edge of my underwear and began to slowly slip them off of me. He lay his lips on my bare thighs.

I breathed harshly.

Lou began getting rough when he reached his hands up onto my rib cage and held me, sitting me up as he put his mouth around my dick.

"Slow," I whispered. His hands snuck around to my bum and held tight.

The thing I loved the most about Louis was his perfection.

Every time I looked at him, even the days I hated him, all I saw was perfection.

I loved the way his skin felt, light on my fingers. His skin left an impression on my touch, and looking at his cheeks now as they were powdered with pink and shined under the candle light.

As for his eyes, his teary, sad, passionate eyes, that were bleeding through the iris and shimmering with a glare. His eyes made me weak. It was almost like each time I looked into his eyes, I was in a trance. I didn't know who I was and I didn't know where I was. The words of his eyes controlled me.

Louis' body, which was small between my fingers but held the biggest heart I've known. His heartbeat in my ears every second of the day was the one song no one else could play.

And each tattoo and each little mole and each crevice and crease and flaw and scar and mark made up who he was. I couldn't express how much I loved him for that.

I brought my hands from his shoulders up to his hair, and rustled it. Soft, the smell of cologne, and the color of the coffee you drink at midnight when you just can't sleep.

I was in love. I was in love with my emo Peter Pan. I was in love with my immortal enemy from the start. I was in love with a sexy vampire.

I was in love with Louis William Tomlinson.