Chapter Thirty Five

-

Just as we all thought, within the next few days there were magazine articles and local news stations reporting photos of me and Louis in the airport and fans were screaming and multiple tags were trending on Twitter and it was all just an uprising. And as difficult as it was, we avoided the questions and the threats and the blah, blah, blah.

This did make our career just that much harder to take care of and get on with everyone around us, but we were lucky to find out that there were an exploding number of our fans that had thought me and Louis were dating even before there was proof. We were shipped as "Larry Stylinson". What a shitty name but at least there were supporters.

Luckily, the programs on tv and the newspaper headers didn't leave one little scratch on me nor Lou. We went on with our days as we normally would, and by that I mean sucking each others dick.

Less than one month left in the Up All Night tour. It obviously had not been the greatest ride, too many rumors and complications. I was ready to be home, I wanted to be back in our condos where me and Louis could sit in our underwear in our own bedroom all day and Dylan and Logan were next door where I could easily protect them and everything wasn't perfect, but it was okay, we all were okay.

The four of us boys got to our hotel room close to 1 am that night. Niall was the first to throw himself down onto the bed, and then he immediately fell asleep, dress clothes and shoes and hair gel and all.

Liam showered before he crawled into his bed, and then was asleep in no time. I was about to take off my shoes and get into my bed when Louis grabbed my arm. I was about to say something when he put his finger to his lips, and quietly walked me to the door and lead me out into the hallway.

He shut the door hushed behind us, then grabbed my hand and quickly took me down the hotel's aisle.

"Lou, what are you doing?" All my muscles were so tired that even though I wanted to smile and laugh, I just couldn't because I was exhausted.

"Just come," He giggled. How lucky he was to never get tired.

We ended up at the end of the hallway, where the elevators were and he pushed the down button. While we were waiting, I asked. "What are we doing?"

"Getting away, getting alone." He grinned, taking both my hands as the elevator door slid open and he took me inside. He pressed floor 4, which I thought was weird but I didn't ask because I knew he wouldn't tell me. He giggled as he got closer and closer to floor 4, I rubbed my eyes of tiredness and he kissed my cheek.

When he arrived he pushed me right out. Then, he ran me over a few feet to where a broken elevator stood, blocked off with caution tape and tools that had been left out from working on it. Louis got down on the ground and slid underneath the tape.

"What are you doing?" I gasped, reaching down to him.

"Trust me," He then slid all the way down to where I couldn't see him anymore, deep inside the elevator compartment.

"Fucking hell," I whined, getting down on my knees and under the tape just as he had. I dropped myself down and landed on top of the elevator waiting to be fixed. Louis had then crawled inside of that elevator, and I followed.

All he did was laugh when the two of us were in there. "What?" I say, but shut up as soon as he walks into me and pins me against the chilling metal wall. He kisses me passionately. I kiss him back.

The elevator slightly swings as I move my waist, which catches me off guard for just a second before I put my hands on his lower spine and worked them down into his pants.