Chapter Twenty Four

-

"Haz?" A shy voice calls. "Hazza?.." I'm only half awake and cannot quite tell where it's coming from until I sit up out of bed and take a look.

"Louis? What are you doing?" I murmur, rubbing my eyes. "Go back to bed."

"I can't sleep-" He pretends to pout, but can't hold a straight face.

"Ha ha, you're so fucking funny." I whisper angrily.

We were in a hotel room, my family had gone home last night and I wasn't sure when the next time I would see them would be.

Louis wore sweatpants, but was topless. His hair was a complete mess and lined with very dark circles and his lips dry.

Louis walks closer to my bedside. I roll around, facing the other direction, but he leans down to kiss my neck. Then, he bends his knees to sit down on my bed beside where my head lays, then he takes his skinny fingers and takes the hair that is messily covering the side of my face and he delicately pulls it off, rearranging it and tickling my cheek.

"Lou.. knock that off.." I grumble, waving my hand to get him away so I can sleep for once in my life but he won't allow that. He swings his legs up onto the bed and flips me over, so I am laying flat on my back and he can slowly pull down the covers and run his hands down my chest.

Then, he brings his shoulder around so he can put his head down onto my core, I open my eyes to watch him listen to my heartbeat.

I gave in and let my hands wrap around his back bone, but then shook the sheets off of my and rolled him over so I was now on top. I wasn't playing around, I darted at his throat and let gentle kisses trail up and down from his chin to his chest. His skin was baby soft and very fragile in my hands.

Lou had his hands tied behind my neck, he pulled me down to bite my bottom lip- which actually hurt quite a bit because of his fangs. So, I decided that it took 2 to tango and I brought out my canines to tickle his jaw line.

He giggled as I bit ever so slightly on his lips and his sharp little jaw.

Playing a bit, he took me and rolled me around, still kissing a sucking a bit around my mouth, so I was now on the bottom. I put my hands on his spine and let my fingers tip tap until I reached his bum to give it a tight quick squeeze. He snarled at me, smirking and then getting right back to feeling up my waist line to my rib cage and sucking on my neck.

Good thing we had our own hotel room and Niall and Liam were next door, because I swear to god if they were in here to see this I would kill myself.

Lou bottomed, I had my legs spread across while holding him down, and slowly grinded with my hips against his and made him moan. My leg my hands slide up his thigh and then to the waist line of his sweatpants and pull them off, he was left in his boxers. I had already been sleeping in my boxers, and what Lou did was take his fingers and slowly drag them down my spine and into my pants, then he pulled them down farther.

My heartbeat was going faster and faster, I was breathing especially hard which is when my claws came out. I used them to begin lightly tickling his stomach area but then grabbing him and flipping him over so I could tear up his back.

He leaned down and kissed the pocket between my neck and shoulder. His lips were wet and pink, he sucked on this side of my neck gently and then he let his lips drift across my jaw and onto my lips, we passionately kissed a bit more as I kept on feeling around his body.

"Harry," He said between a kiss. "Harry-" His hands were warm across my chest. He sat up to look me in the eyes, though there wasn't much but a shadow in this darkness.

"Hm?" I said, taking a deep breath and putting my hand on his hips.

"I love you."

Everything stopped, every single thing in the entire universe was put on hold- all the clocks stopped ticking and all the wind stopped blowing and all the world stopped spinning. I felt the amity circle us and hold us. He made me feel beautiful and he was my prince and I felt safe and I felt like every star in the universe had somehow gotten just that much brighter, shining down on the two of us and watching over us.

"I love you too,"

I sat up, my legs wrapped around him and just hugged him. I embraced his presence and I never wanted him to leave, he couldn't. He was mine and I simply loved him, I was simply in love with him. I was drowning in his words and in his eyes and there was no possible way I couldn't described how I was so attached and so in love. I was so in love.