Going On A Mission

(Y/n) pov:
It's been about a month since I arrived at the Black Order and I was finally going on a mission but I was partnered with the stoic exorcist, known as Kanda. I knew Lavi called him by his first name; Yu, but seeing how he reacted with Lavi. I didn't take a chance.
We sat in the private booth, it was so quiet you could have heard a pen drop. "Kanda?" His eyes were closed but his cold, rough voice ripped through they akward silence. "What do you want, baka?" I sighed. "Maybe you should let people through those walls you put up! You have people who care yet you push them away!" He glared at me.. shit... I pushed it.... "Che shut up, chibi." I glared at him. "I have a name." No answer. I sat back. 'Now I see why Allen can't stand him at times.'
The train finally stopped and we both walked out. He started to walk off. "Hey Kanda wait!" I ran after him.

Kanda's Pov:
I began to walk off, wanting to find the innocence then return.
"Hey Kanda wait!!" I didn't look at her. "Che. I'm not going to sit around to rest." She growled. "Me either but I hadn't even gotten off yet.. you could have waited!" I just looked at her but then looked away and continued walking.
No one's pov:
(Y/n) and walked towards the town. Kanda sneaking glances of her. He couldn't figure it out but something different about her but he had to find out what it was.