Saving The children

Kanda and (Y/n) with the team tried to find a way to get to the twins.  They didn't know what to do but the parents were determined and they weren't going to stop. 

Tyki Mik watched them laughing.  "Maybe we give them more of an... Incentive.. "
He released his butterflies and Made them to surround (Y/n). 
Kanda's eyes widen.  "You're not taking her too!" He reaches for her but bugs cut his hands up.  In less then a second she disappeared to wherever the Noah had the children,  her weapon laying where she was.

Kanda growled. "You will pay noah!"

(Y/n)  woke up to her son calling her.  "Mama?  Mama wake up please." Mana shook his mother,  sniffling.  "Mama please. " (Y/n)  sat up quickly.  "Mana?  Oh my baby. " She looked at his head and frowned.  "Oh sweetheart,  I'm sorry." Mana hugged her tightly.  "A creepy girl did something to onnechan.  She won't move..." (Y/n)  stood up and looked for her daughter. 

She spotted her by Road. She had made her into her doll.  "You fucking bitch!!  I will kill you!"
Road giggled and and walked towards the angry mother.  (Y/n)  reached for her weapon but it wasn't there.  "Damn you." Road laughed.  "You don't like my new doll?"
(Y/n)  glared.  I will make sure you don't come back again." Road giggled and skipped away. 

Tyki Mik laughed and grabbed (Y/n)'s hair.  "That's such a big threat." She grit her teeth.  "For a small woman like yourself." He threw her into a wall.  "These children are important to us.  I'm sure you've realized it by now and we won't  give them to you that easily. "