Sickness

(My sister gave me this idea because she thought it would be funny.)
No one's pov:
It was a normal day at the black order but Kanda hasn't come out of his room to torment anyone even (Y/n) found that strange. She walked to his room and knocked. A faint. "Come in." was heard. She walked in and saw Kanda laying on his side, his back facing her. "Yu..?" He groaned. "Leave me alone..."

(Y/n)'s pov:
"Leave me alone..." I frowned. "What's wrong." I heard a small kitten like sneeze (cause i can!) I gasped from the adorableness and the fact that he was sick. "Yu are you sick?" He looked at me, his face was flushed. I felt his forehead with the back of my hand and quickly pulled it away. "You're burning up!" He groaned. "Hold on." I ran to my room and got medicine and ran back. "Yu?" He looked at me then saw the bottle and covered his mouth with the blanket. I giggled he looked like a child. "Come on, it'll make you feel better." He shook his head. I couldnt help it the calm, collected, stubborn exorcist was currently acting like a child and refusing to take his medicine. "Fine no kisses." He sighed and spoke hoarsely. "Fine..." i poured the medicine on the spoon and gave it to him. His face scrunched up and he swallowed it. "That tastes fucking disgusting..." I pushed him down. "Now rest." He pulled me down and held me, nuzzling my neck. "Thank you.." I blushed and smiled. "Of course... I love you." I didn't get an answer. "Yu?" I heard quiet snoring. 'KAWAII!!!!!' I ran my hands through his long, soft hair. "Feel better, Yu." I fell asleep, smiling.