Home

The black order was home to the small family. It's all most of them knew. Although (Y/n) was beginning to debate if it was best to raise her children in place that was based in death.

Alma was recovering from Road's paralyzing affect with help from Bookman but was suffering from nightmares as was her brother, Mana. Both of the children had started sleeping with their parents again, too afraid to sleep by themselves, and it didn't shock them nor did they blame their young children for the ordeal they had to go through.

(Y/n) had led Kanda into their room to speak about their future while Allen watched the twins.
"Yuu.. I think I'm going to leave the order.. I can't let our kids go through that again." She said softly.

Kanda wasn't shocked, disapointed yes, surprised no. He couldn't say he disagreed with her either.
"I've been wanting to quit too. I've been doing this way too long as you know well," he gently grabbed her hands. "I think this chapter in both of our lives is over and it's time we start a new one, with our children, in a safe environment."

She teared up and cupped his face in her hand. He leaned into her hand and gave her one of his rare smilesShe nodded and pecked his lips gently.

"It's going to be so wierd being away from this place. " She whispered.

He nodded and looked at his lotus flower and sighed. She looked at it too and made him look at her. "Watashi No ai.. Don't worry about lthat anymore. As soon as we leave, you'll be okay.

Allen walked in with the twins and saw the two, immediately he knew what was going on and smiled sadly. He knew it was coming and he wouldn't stop them. "Allen can we please talk to the twins alone?" Allen nodded and walked out of the room closing the door.

(Y/n) looked at their twins and sat down with them, their blue eyes looking at them curiously. Kanda and (Y/n) knew it would be a struggle and they weren't going to like the news they were about to recieve but they felt it was the right choice for their safety. "We know you may not like it but your father and I agreed that we're going to live somewhere else."
Their eyes widened and started crying and pleading with their parents not to make them leave. The two frowned.
Kanda kneeled down in front of them. "it's not going to be right away. It'll be when we find a home for us to live but our decision is final, both of you are our first priorities and we need to keep you safe and this is how we are doing that. We don't like it just as much as you don't but we need to keep you safe." The twins sniffled and hugged their parents. The two hugged their children back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(I never regret looking up Kanda smiling never. Also does anyone else have an Instagram and is reading the klance comic by Gene???)