Watching the Twins

Kanda stared at his wife as she walked out in a (f/c) dress. "Wait where are you going?" (Y/n) grabbed a sweater. "Lenallee wants me to go out with her... but I'm currently debating on not going..." He get up and hugged her waist. "Are you done getting ready?" She nodded. "Mhm." He smirked and opened the door pushing her towards Lenallee. "She's all yours." Lenallee quickly pulled her away as she protested. Kanda closed the door and looked at the twins, who's wide, curious, dark blue, eyes eyes were looking up at him. "Hm. This shouldn't be hard." He gentley caressed Mana's cheek and Mana cooed, grabbing his father's finger. "You two are so tiny." Alma reached up for him and grabbed his hair, she pulled it hard, giggling. "A-ah... Alma... let go.." He grabs her fist gently and uncurled her fist from his hair." The twins yawned, Kanda picked them up and rocked them to sleep gently. He set them back in their cribs and laid down, falling asleep himself.

A few hours later the twins woke up and began to cry loudly. Kanda jumps up falling off the bed and landing with a grunt. "Fuck!!" This caused the twins to cry louder. He stood up and picked the both of them up. "Shhhh." He gently walked around bouncing them but it didn't quiet them down. "Shoot.... what's the song your mother always sings? It always calms you two down.." He thought for a moment them remembered and sung softly. (Play video)
"Mado no soto no keshiki utsurikawatte
Kisetsu made ga atashi wo oiteku
Dare yori chikaku ni ite fuan no tane ni
Doushite ano toki kizukenakatta?

Anata no sugata ga mienakunaru mae ni
Tatta no tatta hito koto ikanai de ga ienakatta

Anata ga shiawase nara sorede ii nante zettai ni ienai
Neji magatta konna kokoro ga doushiyou mo nai kurai atashi ha kirai

Tanjoubi ni moratta inisharuringu
Omoidaseba tsurai dake nano ni
Imasara wakatta no ha omou ijou ni
Anata wo hitsuyou to shiteta koto

Futari de kizuita jikan sae kowasu youni
Kokoto to urahara ni detekita kotoba ajiki nai sayonara

Anata ga sugoku koukai suru sonna hi ga kuru koto nozonderu
Ijiwaru de minikui kokoro ga kinou yori mo motto atashi ha kirai

Anata ga shiawase nara sorede ii nante zettai ni ienai
Neji magatta konna kokoro ga doushiyou mo nai kurai atashi ha kirai
Anata ga sugoku koukai suru sonna hi ga kuru koto nozonderu
Ijiwaru de minikui kokoro ga kinou yori mo motto atashi ha kirai"

He finished singing and watched as the twins stop crying and fell asleep. He heard clapping then turned around seeing his wife. "I didn't know you could sing." Kanda blushed lightly. "Don't get used to it." (Y/n) hugged his stomach. "You got them asleep so easily. I'm jealous." He smirked slightly and laid the twins down in their cribs. Then turned around, hugging her waist. "Don't worry they'll wake up then you can put them back to bed."
She hugged his neck. "Unless it's midnight. It's your turn to get up with them tonight. Now I'm going to take a shower" She let him go and walked to the bathroom. Kanda chuckled quietly and laid back down on his bed.