Finding The Innocence

Kanda's pov:
I was woken up by light shining into my eyes. The warmth I had felt in my arms gone. I looked up and saw (Y/n) unbuttoning her pajama shirt. Unfortunately her back was facing me. Wait what am i thinking?! She put on a black bra and a back tank top then a black skirt. She turned around to face me and I quickly closed. I heard her giggle. "Hey sleeping beauty time to get up." I grunted and opened my eyes. "What?" She threw my clothes at me. "Get dressed we have to find the innocence.." she turned around. I quickly got dressed.

After I got dressed we checked out and walked around the town. "Um Yu i think I should tell you something..." she spoke in a small voice. "What is it?"
"I ran into a weird girl with blue hair who seemed to be with Akuma..." My eyes widen. "Road? Did she hurt you?!" She shook her head. "Nope." I sighed. "Good." We both heard an explosion and ran towards the screaming.

Akuma surrounded a building. "It's in there... cover me!" (Y/N) ran into the building. "Chibi it's to dangerous!!" But she didn't listen and just ran in anyway.

(Y/n) pov:
I ran inside looking for the innocence. Akuma attacked me but i quickly destroyed them with my innocence. I soon found it in a flower which was rapidly growing. "Innocence activate: Blades of fire!!" It chopped up the flower but it just regenerated. "Oh well.. this'll be fun.." I dodged the flower's roots as i tried to get to the source of the innocence i chopped the head off the flower and quickly collected the innocence before the flower withered it smacked me into a wall with one of it's roots. I could hear Yu running down the hall calling my name. "Oi Chibi!!" Yu ran in and say the withered flower. "Are you okay?!" I smiled and stood up. "I'm fine! You don't have to worry Yu!" He looked at my stomach. I looked down and saw a root through my stomach. "O-oh.." I swayed a bit but he caught me.

Kanda's Pov
There's a hospital close by, i need to get here there. I stuffed the innocence in my pocket and carried her bridal style, running to the hospital.