Breaking Down His Walls

(Spoiler alert if you don't know Kanda's past)
(Y/n)'s Pov:
I saw Kanda waiting outside of the inn. I smiled. "You waited?" He scoffed. "I didn't want Moyashi to kill me for losing you." He walked inside and I followed. He lead to a room amd when we walked in i noticed an important thing.... there was only one bed. I groaned. "Really?" He glared at me. "Quit complaining chibi." I growled. "I'm going to take a shower." I grabbed what i needed then walked to the bathroom.

Kanda's pov:
'What is she doing to me.. I haven't felt like this since Alma... but she's gone... (Y/n)... what are you doing to me....'

(Y/n) pov:
I got out and got dressed and panties and an oversized button up shirt. I walked out and Kanda walked past me into the bathroom, slamming the door.

After a bit, he got out.... only wearing boxers, his hair that was normally in a ponytail was down, he was definitely built. "Oi onna quit staring." I sighed. He sat on the bed. "Kanda can we talk?" He looked at me. "Che fine." I sighed. "Will you tell me why you push everyone away?" He looked down his face softened...he looked so sad and alone.. i couldn't help but think is he really going to tell me...? And what happened to him? What or maybe who made him feel like this.

Kanda's Pov:
I sighed can i trust her? Will she just go off and tell everyone? I felt a hand on my shoulder. "If you don't want to talk about it. I won't make you." She said, smiling softly. I sighed. "You can't tell anyone." She nodded. "I won't. I promise." I looked down. "I didn't come into this world like you did... I'm an experiment to see if you can bring back dead exorcist and reconnect them with their old innocence but something went wrong with me... I still remember some of my past life. At times I just wish i could die... I can't wait to die.." She frowned and hugged me, I tensed at her touch. "And I don't know but I've felt so different around you... i haven't felt like this since Alma..." She looked at me. "I don't know Kanda but im really sorry they did this to you... But i really don't think dying is the answer.. you have another chance to live." I frowned. "I'm basically alone."
"You don't have to be."
"What do you mean?"
"You have friends to care about you,Kanda.. I care about you..."
I stared at her. "I-I..." i sighed. "Call me Yu..."

(Y/n) pov:
"Call me Yu..." My eyes widened. I knew he never let anyone call him Yu, he hated it or maybe he didn't. "O-Okay Yu.." He laid down. "It's getting late and we still haven't found the innocence." I stood up but i felt myself being pulled down onto the bed. "Goodnight Chibi..." I smiled. "Goodnight Yu." I fell asleep surrounded by warmth.

~~~
Woah... 500+ words.. anyway if you have any requests or ideas i would like to hear them.
Until next time ~Asuna