Going To Town

(Y/n) pov:
I laid on my bed thinking... about Yu... he puts on this tough cold demeanor but he's so sad and feels so alone. I sighs and ran my hands through my (s/l) (short/long) (h/c) hair. "He's always so occupied being an exorcist...." I jumps up. "I got it!!" I quickly ran to Kanda's room and knocked. "Yu!!" I yelled. His door quickly opened. "What Chibi?" I smiled. "Come to town with me! Please?" He sighed. "Fine." He started to walk out. "But first change into casual clothes you're taking a break." He looked at me shocked but didn't protest as he closed the door and went to go change. I ran to my room and quickly changed into a knee high black sleeveless dress and combat boots. 'I hope he can relax... I know it's something he can rarely do.'

~Time skip brought to you by Kanda's Sexyness~

Kanda's pov:
Chibi wants to go to town.. I pulls the ribbon out of my hair and let my hair fall.. "Che.." I was about to put it back up but there was a knock at my door. "Yu?" I sighed and opened the door.

(Y/n) pov:
Kanda opened his door and i was a bit shocked at what I saw, his hair was down, he was wearing what looked to be a black button up shirt, a blue jean jacket and white pants. "Are we going or not?" He asked. I nodded. "Mhm" We both walked out. Lenalee smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up. I smiled back.

~timeskip to town~

No one's pov:
(Y/n) wondered around with Kanda following her. "What's that ahead?" He pointed to a circus tent. She smiled. "It's the circus." He stared at the tent. "I haven't been to one in so long." (Y/n) puffed out her cheeks and grabbed his hand,pulling him to the circus. "Well lets go!"