Recovery

No one's pov:
After destroying the Noah the Black order had to count their losses and reconstruct everything. Everyone was still recovering from their injuries well Kanda was already healed. The akuma attacks seemed to slow down and everyone kinda got a break. But of course that didn't last long. Lenalee and Allen left to gather some innocence. Kanda stayed with (Y/n) who was still recovering from the nerve damage but Panda was giving her acupuncture but (Y/n) didn't like needles so currently she was clining onto Kanda's back.

Kanda's pov:
For a girl with nerve damage she was still pretty strong. "(Y/n) get off my back." She shook her head. "Fuck no!! I don't want him to put fucking needles into me!!! Fuck that shit!!" I sighed. "Please...?" She pouted like a child. "Hold me hand?" I chuckled and nodded. I laid her on her stomach and held her hand. Panda took her shirt off and began the process. I blushed. 'Dammit...she's naked... again...' She squeezed my hand a bit. "I hate you..." She mumbled. I chuckled. "Love you too." I gently caressed the back of her hand with my thumb. She smiled and looked at me. I covered my face to hide my blush. She moved my hand away. "You look so adorable when you blush!!" She giggled I turned my head away. "No i don't." She nodded. "Mhm." I sighed. "Fine.."
~After acupuncture~
I picked her up and took her to my room. "You okay Yu?" I nodded. "Yeah I just want to be alone with you.." She smiled and nuzzled my chest. I walked in side and laid down with her, holding her.

(Im sorry if this chapter is bad.. i didn't know what to do)