Alone At last

~~~~~~
This is just fluff
~~~~~~
Yu and I laid down, I was laying on him, my head on his chest. Everything was so quiet and peaceful. It was amazing. He wanted us to be alone so he chose an amazing cabin  by a lake at the edge of the woods. I stood up and stretched my arms, feeling someone's eyes on me I looked at Yu, who was glaring at me. "What?"
"I was comfortable."
I giggled and threw one of his shirts on and some underwear. "And I want to do something but oh well I'll just go entertain my self somehow~" I walked out of the room, swaying my hips to tease him then I walked  to the kitchen and grabbed some coffee. There was a thud from the room then some shuffling and Yu walked out still glaring at me. I giggled and sat on the counter. "Well that was pretty quick~ couldn't wait could you?" He sighed, running his hand through his hair and leaned on the counter next to me. "I was comfortable you know... I'm getting you back later I hope you know that." A smirk crept on my face and I jumped off the counter and quickly ran off. "Only if you can catch me first!" He laughed and chased me. "Oh you're so getting it now Chibi!" I laughed and  hid in the closet, covering my mouth to stifle my breathing and my laughs. He stepped into the room and look around, he cursed in Japanese then walked away. I giggled quietly but I guess he heard cause he walked back inside and walked towards the closet. The door flew open and I tried to run out but he grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. "Oh hell no you're being punished." You could just hear the smirk on his face. "Let's see if you can walk after this." Shit... boy was I in for it now.

~~~~~~~
Hey guys Asuna I failed ;-; I tried to do a lemon but I couldn't I'm sorry I'm so awkward.