Before The Wedding

Oyho= good morning (informal)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n) pov):
I woke up, the sun shining in my face, Yu's arm wrapped around my waist and he was snoring lightly. I blushed remembering last night. "Chibi?" He mumbled. I smiled. "Oyho." He chuckled and looked at me. "Oyho." We heard a knock on the door. "(Y/n)!! Get ready and meet me in the cafeteria in an hour!" Lenalee yelled through the door." I groaned. "Okay!" I groaned and sat up. "I'm going to take a bath." He grabbed my hand. "Together.." We both got up and went to take a bath.

He sat me on his lap and started washing my hair. "Mmmm she said an hour right?" He asked. I nodded. "Mhm." I heard him chuckle. "Round 2?" I looked at him. "Really..?" He nodded. I sighed and kissed him. "You're like a spoiled kid." I said in between kisses. "I know." Steam filled the bathroom.

~after bath~
I quickly got dressed and ran out. "Bye Yu!!" I called and ran to the cafeteria. Lenalee was waiting smirking. "Twenty minutes late." I chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of my neck. She giggled. "Well let's go." We walked out towards town.

~in town~
Lenalee pulled me into a bridal shop. I smiled and looked at all the dresses. Lenalee smiled and pulled out a beautiful dress that i love (you can imagine what it looks like it's your wedding after all~) i tried it on and showed it to her. She squealed. "Kanda will love it! You look beautiful!!" I smiled and checked the price but she stopped me. "Nisan is paying for it. So don't worry." We got it bagged and began to walk out. Two guys walked up to us. "Excuse us can you help us? We're new here and we're trying to find a inn." We nodded and walks down the street towards an inn. We heard chuckling. Then I felt pain in the back of my head then went black.

Guy's Pov:
I smirked and hit the (h/c) haired girl in the head while my partner hit the other. We picked them up and got them in a wagon then rode off.

Miranda's pov:
I was walking to the bridal shop to meet (Y/n) and Lenalee but I saw guys throwing them in a carriage. "Hey!!" I yelled then they rode away. I ran to the black order panicing. "Allen!! Kanda!!!" I screamed as I ran inside. The both of them came running. "What?!" I told them what I saw and everyone gathered. Komui got his robots. "They made a huge mistake."