Back

~Four months~
The group walked into the black order after a long and exhausting fight with the turned exorcist and akuma that continued to show up for innocence. Kanda quickly went to his room but found (Y/n) wasn't there. "Damn... Lenalee!!" No answer from her. Allen ran to him, panting heavily. "Kumoi said they went out. They should be here any minute." Kanda glared and walked away to the cafeteria. "You're welcome Ba-Kanda!!!"

(Y/n) and Lenalee walked into the black order with bags of baby stuff. "Thanks for coming with me." Lenalee nodded and walked to Kanda's room. Allen ran to her. "Lenaleeeeeee. Where'd you go??????" Lenalee stared at him. "We just went to go get baby stuff like diapers and stuff. When did you get back?"
"Just now. Please... (Y/n) Kanda's in the cafeteria. He's in a mood." (Y/n) sighed and walked to the cafeteria. "Just great." She walked into the cafeteria seeing Kanda holding up a seeker by the throat. She facepalmed. "Well great. Yu! Put him down right now!" Her voiced boomed through out the room. Kanda grumbled and dropped the seeker on the ground then walked to her, no longer looking as if he was going to kill someone but (Y/n) on the other hand was not to happy. She grabbed his hand and pulled him to the room.

Once they were in there she closed and locked the door. "Yu what the hell?" He pulled her to his chest and held her as close as he could being careful of the baby. "I love you.." She smiled. "I love you too... Now what's bothering you?" Kanda sighed. "Nothing I'm just really tired.."  (Y/n) unbuttoned his uniform. "Then lay down. Well talk when you wake up. We'll talk." He nodded and laid down. "Come here." (Y/n) smiled and laid down next to him. Kanda wrapped his arms around her and laid his head on her stomach. "I love you." She giggled and pet his hair. "I love you too." She heard quiet snoring and she giggled.

~~~~~~
This chapter sucks and it's so short... I'm sorry I needed to get a chapter out though. I have major writers block and other stuff. So idk.. sorry if it's really bad.