Happy Birthday (Y/n)!

(My sister gave me this idea.. she's on quotev her name is bvbsaved and she has an original story puplished that you may like so check her out if you have a quotev!)
(Y/n)'s pov:
Yu has been a bit distant from me... before I wake up, he's gone, when I ask him where he went he said he went to breakfast early... he's acting nervous... and he goes to town with Lenalee lately... and i think he for got that it was my birthday today..im kinda scared he's cheating on me... but he wouldn't do that. I know that. Right..?

Lenalee walked in and smiled. "Hey... Kanda is downstairs waiting for you..." I sighed and stood up. "Okay." I followed her downstairs. "He has a surprise for you." She smiled. I looked at her. "Like what?" She smirked and pulled me into the cafeteria.
I gasped there was a sign that read HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Y/N)! I saw Kanda standing under it, smiling. I tackled hugged him. "Domo arigato!!!" He chuckled and hugged me back. "Happy birthday Chibi." I smiled. "I love you." Lenalee pulled me away. "Jerry made your favorite food, and cake, Kanda and I got the decorations and Lavi kept Allen from eating everything." I looked at Allen who was tied up. I giggled. "Thanks everyone." We ate then i opened presents, i got everything i wanted. After we played games and we had fun. After a couple hours we started to clean up the mess but Yu stopped everyone and walked to me. Lenalee covered her mouth and kinda halfed jumped, her feet were still on the ground. "What's going on, what don't I know?" I looked around then looked at Yu. He kneeled down on one knee and pulled a small black box out. I gasped and covered my mouth. "You know I'm not big on speeches but (Y/n) you broke down the walls I put up.. you loved me even though i was broken and you never gave up on me. I love you so much, will you marry me?" I was sobbing bye the end of it. "Yes yes yes yes!!!" He stood up and hugged me putting the ring on my finger. I hugged him back and kissed him, smiling. I heard everyone cheering. We pulled away and Yu rested his forehead against mine. "I love you, Chibi." I Smiled. "I love you too." He looked at Lenalee. "You guys have this." She nodded. "Get outta here!!" He threw me over his shoulder and ran to his room, with me kicking and screaming.. but hey... he had a nice ass.