The Circus

(Thank you --norway-- for voting on my chapters and mauvette269 for commenting.)
Kanda's Pov:
(Y/n) dragged me,literally, into the carnival tent and sat in the very front. Her (e/c) eyes were wide with excitement. She was smiling so wide i couldn't help but smile to myself. The looked at me and I stopped smiling. "This is going to be so much fun.. to be honest I've never been to one before." I sighed. "Neither have I well in this life time... the last time I went was with Alma..." She sighed and hugged me. "I'm sorry.. we can-" I cut her off. "No... i want to stay and watch." She smiled and nodded.

"Ladies and Gentleman! Welcome to the circus today you will see many wonders! Now the let the circus. Begin!!" Music played and clowns came out. (Y/n) watched excited. 'She's so adorable..' The circus changed a lot since then. (Y/n) laughed when a clown fell of their bike and got a face full of pie. Soon an elephant came out alone with other animals, like a horse, I think I saw a monkey and a tiger. She smiled brightly. "Yu. The monkey's riding the Tiger..."
I nodded and chuckled softly. She looked at me shocked. "You laughed." I shook my head. "No i didn't." She nodded. "Mhm." I sighed. "Okay. Fine." She smiled and laid her head on my shoulder. I blushed lightly and wrapped my arm around her shoulder. It felt right, holding her like this.

The circus came to an end and we left. It was late, dark, and very cold. I could see my breath. On our way back it began to snow and i heard shivering next to me.

(Y/n) Pov:
Gosh I'm an idiot! I wore a sleeveless dress and i didn't bring a jacket! I hugged myself trying to warm my self up. I shivered as it began to snow. 'Damn.... just my luck...' I felt something wrap around my shoulder... it was Yu's jacket. I looked at him, of course the buttonup was long sleeve but still.... "Yu... i don't want you to be cold....." he shook his head. "Im fine,chibi." I sighed. "Yu..."
"Don't argue." I pouted and puffed my cheeks out. He then stood in front of me. "Listen Chibi. I haven't done this in a while...." I looked at him. "But will you... um..." I giggled atbhis awkwardness. "Yes, Yu, i will be your girlfriend." He smiled and hugged me. I hugged him back,smiling. "Your smile's adorable." He blushed. "No.." I nodded. He shook his head. "Pllllleeeaaaasssseeeee." He groaned. "Oh alright but we need to get back. It's late and cold." I nodded.

No one's Pov
The two walked to what they called home both very happy but what did the future hold for them? How would Allen react when he finds out? What about his lotus flower? How long does Kanda have left?